BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVichy Laboratoires
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask

Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask

Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask

I would like to know if any one ever used this product and if yes, would you recommend it [product:vichy-mineral-pore-purifying-facial-clay-mask] ?
[product:vichy-mineral-pore-purifying-facial-clay-mask] Has anyone used this? New to skin care routine.
Dooes it have good result?
Start your review of Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask!
Lilian F.
losangeles
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Lilian F.
I Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask have combination skin (oily/breakout prone T-zone, dry everywhere else) and it's impossible to find a mask that I can use all over my face. Most clay based or "purifying" masks are far too drying -- I've tried several including Glamglow SuperMud which are way too harsh for my skin. This mask however, is totally different. Its a super smooth light clay mask and you only have to leave it on for 5 minutes. After you wash it off, your skin is so smooth and soft! I've been using this mask for a week and have already noticed an improvement in my skin texture as well as reduced pore size. I will keep buying this mask!
Roxanna S.
Lk Peekskill, NY
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Roxanna S.
Purchased at: CVS
This clay mask is a LIFE SAVER!!!!! I always use it once a week and it really helps me to keep my pores clean. The only change I would suggest is to make an odorless version just because even though it smells good, I’m sensitive to smell.
Ciaran P.
Los Angeles
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Ciaran P.
This clay mask is unlike any other I’ve ever used. It goes on smooth and almost dissolves off, taking all of the dirt and impurities from your skin with it. I also love how it doesn’t dry on your face in thick clumps. I noticed a huge difference in texture and oil production right after I used it the first time. It left my face feeling pure and smooth. It has a nice clay smell to it that’s pleasant and not overwhelming. I loved the results so much that I began using it as a spot treatment and could not have been more pleased. The ingredient list is perfect and the quality of this clay mask is unbelievable. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Corrie D.
Long Island City, NY
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Corrie D.
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Corrie D.
I really like how this product feels: thick, clay mud like, but smooth and spreadable. You will start to feel a bit of tingle as it works it's clarifying pore action on your freshly cleaned face. I like to use it right after the shower when my pores are open and clean. You only need to leave it on for five minutes or so, meaning it's a quick add to a morning routine . You get a lot of product for the money in this jar and it lasts forever.
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,225 reviews
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This I believe is a good product it’s just not my personal favorite but is very good.
Ann H.
Vienna, WV
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Ann H.
One of my favorite clay masks. Deep cleaning but not drying to your skin. Smells like an upscale spa!
Elaine G.
Randolph, MA
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Elaine G.
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Elaine G.
The scent: smell like old lady perfume to be honest The texture: thick, creamy, manageable The use: I use a little makeup spatula to scoop it out. I find using my fingers it gets all in my nails and that’s not fun to clean or look at. Apply a thin layer only on my trouble areas (mainly the oily parts of my face, T zone) leave it on for 15 and wash off. Not going to lie pretty messy to wash off All in all it feels good on the skin. I don’t know if it’s doing much. But it’s a great price and lasts long because the product spreads easily and a little goes a long way.
Seeta K.
Saint Cloud, MN
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Seeta K.
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask uploaded by Seeta K.
Purchased at: ULTA
The forth step in my skin care routine is the mask. I love clay masks in the summer they are very soothing. #vichy is one of the amazing products when it comes to their clay masks. Try it you might like it. #mask #claymask #whiteclaymask #pores #minimizepores #vichy #
Christina  J.
Northampton, PA
Purchased at: Vichy Laboratories
Yes!!!! I think this might be my favorite mask right now!! Number one the smell is amazing. It goes on so smoothly. I use my Sigma foundation F60 Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask[product:f60-foundation-brush-#-cooper]brush to apply (I will post a pic). It's very easy to come off not that harsh scrubbing to get every but off in not this all. Your skin feels so soft after you don't even need face lotion (I still use it) I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do!!
Danielle N.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE clay mask, all clay mask and this Vichy mineral pore purifying facial clay is goood!! My skin is so smooth and my pores looks a lot smaller after using it. It’s worth the price! Will recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie M.
boulevard lacordaire
il y a 4 mois
Ruhi S. il y a 3 mois
Yes it’s highly recommended if you have issues of acne pop outs and oil flow on tzone or combination skin..I highly recommend it
Appelonia M.
Woodstock
il y a un an
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask Has anyone used this? New to skin care routine.
Veronica B. il y a un an
Yes, I have used this product for a few months and I have only noticed that I don't shine as much on my face anymore and it works to dry my imperfections faster :)
Ketevan M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
member-966251 il y a 5 mois
This Vichy pore purifying clay mask is used for all skin types and is dermatologist tested, paraben-free, allergy-tested and is tested for sensitivity on the skin. You would use this mask by applying it on your skin for 5 minutes (avoiding the eye area). The reason why they recommend you to use this mask for 5 minutes is because of dryness that can occur on your skin. As far as allergies, I have had none. I would recommend you to look at the other masks and skincare they offer. You will definitely love the brand of your products they offer based upon your skin type.
Liana T.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask ?want to try this product. Does it really work for pores and blackheads?
Dana J. il y a 2 ans
I saw no difference unfortunately. Not sure if long term use would reve a different results. I use another brand of clay mask that my pores look smaller almost immediately.
Desislava A.
Wrexham
il y a 3 ans
Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask did anyone use this product and are you happy with it ?
Sarah R. il y a 2 ans
I have used it and I was mostly happy with it. When I first put it on, it gave my skin a slight stinging sensation. The sensation quickly went away. Afterwards, my skin looked and felt great.