BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVichy Laboratoires
Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Booster Serum 50ml

Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Booster Serum 50ml

Your skin’s daily dose of strength. Vichy Minéral 89 combines our highest concentration of Vichy Mineralizing Water, along with Hyaluronic Acid to plump and strengthen the skin's barrier with proven anti-pollution efficacy.

im on my third day using it and i got breakouts all over my face, im not quite sure if this serum is the reason, did anyone else experience something similar?
How often a when during the day you use it?
Start your review of Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Booster Serum 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany G.
Ocean City, NJ
Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Booster Serum 50ml uploaded by Brittany G.
I heard about the Vichy Mineral 89 from a dermatologist on TikTok and people were raving about it so I decided to give it a try. I really love the gel-like consistency of it. I use mine in my morning and nighttime skin care routines and I’ve noticed that my skin is so much more hydrated and smooth. I’ve been using it for 2 months so far and the bottle isn’t even half way gone yet. So even though it’s pricey, I do think it’s worth it.
Ali S.
Elkhorn, NE
I loved the consistency of this product but I was expecting a little more out of it. I felt my skin was hydrated but nothing noticeable from looking in the mirror.
Katherine R.
NJ
My morning skincare routine is not the same without this product. It adds so much moisure to my face. When applying I leave my face damp, apply the hyaluronic acid then follow it up with my moisturizer.
Lori A.
Hurst, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this Hyaluronic Acid serum. It’s fast absorbing, leaves my skin soft and hydrated without a sticky film that most HA serums leave. All of this and affordable too is one of the main reasons I enjoy so many Vichy products.
Harper K.
North Branch, MN
A great gel-like HA serum that works well in my skincare routine and absorbs immediately. Comes in a gorgeous heavy glass bottle with a great pump. Because of the formulation I go through a ton of this product very quickly, but always repurchase.
Molly B.
This product feels amazing on the skin and goes on great underneath makeup. Provides great hydration, too.
Magdalena H.
philadelphia
This is the best hyaluronic acid product I’ve ever used. It’s so gentle that you can use it under your eyes or on your lips as well!! Perfect for sensitive skin. Leaves your face glowing and hydrated! Awesome product to use after your everyday serum and before your moisturizer.
Alesia B.
Redding, CA
Excellent product! I’m bought it for first time. My skin looks and feels full and hydrated. I’m happy with it and l advise everyone to buy who doubts.
Joey C.
Frederick
This is one of my favorite hyaluronic serum‘s I’ve used to date. Very light on the skin the dry down was really nice plus it plumped quite well. The first part of my skin routine in the evening in the morning. I must have and your beauty routine!
Lisa E.
Coaling, AL
Love this product. I have very oily skin. This product isn’t oily and actually keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day. Packaging is very nice and clean looking. It is expensive and other cheaper products like this work just as well but I like this product.