BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #40 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover a new generation of face moisturizer, combining 15 Mineral Rich Water with Hyaluronic Acid to fortify skin and make it more resistant to visible aging caused by pollution, stress to skin, and fatigue. Minéral 89 face moisturizer, with 89% Mineralizing Thermal Water, delivers a boost of hydration for a vibrant, healthy glow.

Buy on Walgreens*
Linden C.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I was selected and received this product free as a member of Marie Claire Insiders for review purposes. I have previously seen the Vichy brand in advertisements, on social media, and elsewhere but had yet to try any of their products before this. I was overall very satisfied with my experience using Mineral 89 and with the great results it achieved with my skin! The packaging is gorgeous and caught my attention immediately. It gives the impression that this is a very high end product and brand. The product itself was very easy to use and was easily incorporated into my current skin care regime. It was light, non-sticky, and absorbed quickly leaving my skin looking and feeling hydrated and softened. Over the next two weeks of using, I noticed a new radiance and brightness to my face and neck. Once my current bottle is empty, I will definitely be purchasing this! I can't wait to try other products from the Vichy skin care line! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to improve the health of their skin! It would be an excellent choice as a light moisturizer for the upcoming summer months.
Jelena S.
Jelena S.
Vichy did amazing job with Mineral 89 packaging – it is housed in glass bottle that fits nicely in the palm of the hand (glass look so much more luxurious than typical plastic packaging) while it’s ombre blue color reminds of the French thermal waters used in the product.It is beautiful light and fast absorbing formula. It feels and acts like a big glass of water for dry skin and as you apply it you will notice it sinks into the skin in a flash. This lightweight texture and fast absorption without any residue makes it perfect addition to any existing skincare routine. It has very simple ingredient list and since it’s free of parabens, silicones, alcohol, fragrance etc… it would suit even the most sensitive skin. This is for any skin type and any skin need . Great addition for hot and humid summer months.  And if your skin is dehydrated you will notice a lot of difference once you incorporate this in your routine – it leaves skin plumped and hydrated. This one is a no brainer for me. I added it to my routine before my moisturizer/serum morning and evening.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from this  Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer at all, but in 2 weeks, it has made a very noticeable difference-- so much so, that as soon as my sample ran out, I bought a full-sized bottle. Based on how long the Influenster sample lasted (exactly 2 weeks), the 50mL bottle should last a LONG time, making the $29.50 really reasonably priced.
I have combination skin, and at 43, needed to start finding something geared toward aging skin, and this fits the bill. If it helps at all, Hyaluronic acid works best when used in conjunction with a moisturizer, so in the morning and at night, I pat the Mineral 89 on clean skin, and pat on my favorite moisturizer on top (my pick: Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream).
Since using the Mineral 89, my skin is visibly plumped/hydrated, and looks AMAZING.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
My skin isn't perfect at all, I have redness and acne scars but I wanted to show off this sample I got from @influenster of the @vichyusa Mineral 89. This isn't my first time trying something from this brand, a few years ago I had a deep hydration cream and absolutely loved it so I was excited to try something else from them. It's a lightweight moisturizer that's like a gel texture. It felt amazing on the skin and it absorb fast leaving it feel soft and hydrated. Also gave me a little bit of that natural glow. This would be perfect for summer since it's not thick but still gives you that boost of hydration. I will be sad when I run out of this lol ((I received this free from @influenster for testing purposes. My opinions are 100% my own))
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
First of all, the packaging is just so beautiful! This is a hydrating booster that's supposed to be applied as first step after cleansing, or on its own. I have tried immediately after face wash, and also over my holy grail hadalabo lotion (my go to first step product). I like it both ways, So I do prefer the latter just because the consistency of the hadalabo is much more watery, whereas the Vichy booster is slightly gel like. I feel that layering this OVER my hadalabo provides greater moisture, compared to when used on its own. Either way, it feels like my skin had a drink of water. Great for prepping your skin for serums, oils, moisturizers. Highly recommend. **check out my instagram: glow.w.light for more mini reviews!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
I received a sample of this product for free to test and review. I have very sensitive skin that normally goes crazy when using a new product so I was hesitant to try this, but since I have yet to find a moisturizer I really love I gave it a shot and I am not disappointed. My skin looks brighter and I feel as though it had helped reduce some dinner lines and wrinkles, my skin feels firmer, I have been using those for 4 days and haven't worn makeup since the first and have people complimenting my skin. I loved how lightweight it is and there is virtually no scent. I will be purchasing this once my sample runs out
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
I received this product in a limited edition Glossybox, and immediately fell in love. First of all the packaging is beautiful! Even more importantly however, is how awesome the actual product is. The consistency starts out like a gel and then turns into what honestly feels just like water! It dries quickly on the face and feels like a gel once it's dried. I use this twice daily under my moisturizer and night cream and I can really tell a difference with how firm my skin is looking and overall just how bright and nice it looks. It can definitely be used by itself but I love using it as an extra booster every day. I will definitely keep buying this!
Emme C.
Emme C.
Pepperell, MA
I've been using this product every day on a clean face before my regular moisturizer.  It is a nutrient rich serum that seems to infuse my face with nourishing minerals.  Even with only a small sample, I've seen a noticable difference in how fresh, firm, and young my face looks.  My skin is fuller and more youthful, it seems to glow, my complexion has evened out and overall my skin feels amazingly softy, hydrated, and healthy.  Loved this so much I want to explore all their products!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Soooooo........ I have received my very first TOTALLY FREE box and what's the first product I grab to start experimenting with. Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer!!!!!!! Yesssss so far so good I used it as directed and have loved the results so far! My face looked refreshed all day today!!! Influenster THANKS I have a new FAVE product........ STILL LOVING IT! I ordered some more of it!!!! BEST OF THE best by farVichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer
Sylvia N.
Sylvia N.
This is a BOOSTER that promises to deliver extra hydration with hyaluronic acid. I tried wearing it on its own, and the watery-gel formula quickly absorbs into the skin, dries quickly, and feels great! But on its own, it's not very moisturizing and pulls your skin tight... but not in a way that you feel like it's supposed to. Worn under another moisturizer, it's hard to tell if it's working, or if I just have a great moisturizer to begin with.

This is pretty expensive for a product that piggybacks on another product. Would not recommend.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Does this have an oil like consistency ?
Alana P.
Alana P.
Okay so is this a moisturizer or a booster? How do you guys incorporate this into your skin care routine? After toner before moisturizer?
sar k.
sar k.
Is this good for oily skin?
Can this be used around the eyes?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
Is this product ok to wear directly under foundation or is it best to use at night only?