Add a Photo

By VICHY LABORATOIRES
#662 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover a new generation of face moisturizer, combining 15 Mineral Rich Water with Hyaluronic Acid to fortify skin and make it more resistant to visible aging caused by pollution, stress to skin, and fatigue. Minéral 89 face moisturizer, with 89% Mineralizing Thermal Water, delivers a boost of hydration for a vibrant, healthy glow.

Photos (11)
Linden C.
Linden C.
San Antonio, TX

I was selected and received this product free as a member of Marie Claire Insiders for review purposes. I have previously seen the Vichy brand in advertisements, on social media, and elsewhere but had yet to try any of their products before this. I was overall very satisfied with my experience using Mineral 89 and with the great results it achieved with my skin! The packaging is gorgeous and caught my attention immediately. It gives the impression that this is a very high end product and brand. The product itself was very easy to use and was easily incorporated into my current skin care regime. It was light, non-sticky, and absorbed quickly leaving my skin looking and feeling hydrated and softened. Over the next two weeks of using, I noticed a new radiance and brightness to my face and neck. Once my current bottle is empty, I will definitely be purchasing this! I can't wait to try other products from the Vichy skin care line! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to improve the health of their skin! It would be an excellent choice as a light moisturizer for the upcoming summer months.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Fayetteville, NC

I have also tried this and found it to smooth and hydrate my skin well. This was my first time using it and would use it again when the bottle runs out. I am not sure on the price as I received it in my Boxycharm month subscription. It is in a very cute bottle and the scent is awesome.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I purchased this product cause I suffer from dry skin. I found this product extremely effective. I'm currently working on my second bottle. It met every expectation I had for it. I have got my husband and best friend to start using the product as well.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.

My mom loves this brand and always tríes new stuff from them, i really love the way it feels on my skin and how gentle it is so happy about it, such a thing is finishing hope to can afford it again because 30 box for this product is Worth it!!!!!
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.

Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic facial moisturizer.
I've never heard of this brand of products
before but I'm been looking for a moisturizing facial wash for some time now. This is simple kind of product I would like to try this product out.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL

I received this in the mothers day Glossybox subscription boxes and after using it my skin feels more hydrated, softer and plumped. I don't know if I will buy in the future but I def enjoy using this product and recommend it as well!
kacterine g.
kacterine g.
Miami, Florida

Is excellent protects the skin keeps it fresh, smooth I will not lie that you see the result immediately, but after two weeks with proper use if you notice a skin more beautiful radiant you will see that the results will enchant you
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

This product i did try out .i got a free sample of it in the mail .i really loved it. works great on your face .highly recommend this product
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, Ny

I love the way it feels on my face whenever I put it on I feel so much confident about my skin
Janice C.
Janice C.

First of all, the packaging is just so beautiful! This is a hydrating booster that's supposed to be applied as first step after cleansing, or on its own. I have tried immediately after face wash, and also over my holy grail hadalabo lotion (my go to first step product). I like it both ways, So I do prefer the latter just because the consistency of the hadalabo is much more watery, whereas the Vichy booster is slightly gel like. I feel that layering this OVER my hadalabo provides greater moisture, compared to when used on its own. Either way, it feels like my skin had a drink of water. Great for prepping your skin for serums, oils, moisturizers. Highly recommend. **check out my instagram: glow.w.light for more mini reviews!
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA

Does this have an oil like consistency ?
Sanober S.
Sanober S.
Whitby

Is this good for dry dry skin????
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM

Does it leave you oily?
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Umm i want to try this. Has anyone used this?
Dorra H.
Dorra H.
Tunisia
Is this good for sensitive skin ? I love to try new things