BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #84 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover a new generation of face moisturizer, combining 15 Mineral Rich Water with Hyaluronic Acid to fortify skin and make it more resistant to visible aging caused by pollution, stress to skin, and fatigue. Minéral 89 face moisturizer, with 89% Mineralizing Thermal Water, delivers a boost of hydration for a vibrant, healthy glow.

Jelena S.
Vichy did amazing job with Mineral 89 packaging – it is housed in glass bottle that fits nicely in the palm of the hand (glass look so much more luxurious than typical plastic packaging) while it’s ombre blue color reminds of the French thermal waters used in the product.It is beautiful light and fast absorbing formula. It feels and acts like a big glass of water for dry skin and as you apply it you will notice it sinks into the skin in a flash. This lightweight texture and fast absorption without any residue makes it perfect addition to any existing skincare routine. It has very simple ingredient list and since it’s free of parabens, silicones, alcohol, fragrance etc… it would suit even the most sensitive skin. This is for any skin type and any skin need . Great addition for hot and humid summer months.  And if your skin is dehydrated you will notice a lot of difference once you incorporate this in your routine – it leaves skin plumped and hydrated. This one is a no brainer for me. I added it to my routine before my moisturizer/serum morning and evening.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I've been searching for primers or moisturized or anything that will keep my oily t-zone at bay. I received a free sample of this and decides to give it a try this morning. I applied it as a would a serum, after washing and using a toner and before my gel moisturizer. I did this about 2 hours ago and usually my skin would be oily by now but it doesn't have one hint of oil. I mistakingly squeezed the entire sample pack into my hand and realized quickly that a little goes a long way. I know that this is rather pricey for me, I believe it's $29.50 at Walgreens (I usually buy serums or moisturizers for $10 or less) but since A, it actually works rather well, B, it really isn't all that expensive if you consider the price at department stores, and, C, you only need a little at a time and it will last a long time, I might spend the extra money and buy this without feeling that guilty. I highly recommend this, 100%.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love. I am a big fan of Vichy products and this does not disappoint. It isn't thick, it goes on smooth and hydrates my skin. I use this two ways. First I use it as a night cream applying after I clean my face and it is especially great for summertime nights. Secondly I use in the mornings either by itself as a moisturizer or I put it on and then put on my regular face cream for that extra bit of hydration. It absorbs quickly and, like I mentioned, is perfect for oily skin. A very versatile product which will now be a staple in my routine.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
I have a Vichy cleanser I use often. This product has been helping me for the last few days with my dry skin. I have been using it by itself without any other moisturizer and amazingly keeps my face hydrated all day. I do really like this product and the cleanser I have. Their prices are affordable and their products are good quality. I love the fact that it doesn't have any colorants, oils, silicone nor alcohol.
Sylvia N.
This is a BOOSTER that promises to deliver extra hydration with hyaluronic acid. I tried wearing it on its own, and the watery-gel formula quickly absorbs into the skin, dries quickly, and feels great! But on its own, it's not very moisturizing and pulls your skin tight... but not in a way that you feel like it's supposed to. Worn under another moisturizer, it's hard to tell if it's working, or if I just have a great moisturizer to begin with.

This is pretty expensive for a product that piggybacks on another product. Would not recommend.
erika l.
I got this in my BeautyFix subscription box and I was really happy with this sample. I have dry skin and this really quenched my skin. I love that it was Hyaluronic Acid which adds moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic Acid serums are best used when applied to damp skin. Beware if you live in a really humid climate, you may need to add a moisturizer afterward. This serum this is thick (but not heavy) consistency that quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a tacky feel. I'm excited to get the full-sized verison!
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
I received this product as a sample in the mail. Super happy I was able to make the sample last 2 applications because I loved the way it hydrated my face all day. I will definitely be purchasing the full size from their website.
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
Okay so I've tried about a million different moisturizers throughout my time in the beauty industry- this one is my favorite EVER. The packaging is super luxe and looks beautiful. The product formula is awesome and not laden with a bunch of parabens and other junk. One pump covers my full face and neck and it soaks right into the skin. It leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth without any greasy residue what so ever. Definitely try it- I'm completely in love!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I got a free sample of this moisturizer to try.I would say this is a BOMB! I love that there is no scent, because at night time I just want everything that I put to my face as unscented as possible. Seriously this moisturizer is just like a water, feels like a water, but once applied, the skin absorbs it very fast, and not like other moisturizer that leaves skin sticky and greasy this one will give you like a matte finish, your face is soft and dry and not sticky at all.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
This product is just so gorgeous! The packaging is on point and I just needs to hold it to feel luxurious! Just two pumps is enough for the whole face so the bottle lasts a long time. Right after I put it on, the skin feels a little sticky, but after it dried, my skin becomes incredible smooth and soft. I will definitely buy this again when it runs out.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Does this have an oil like consistency ?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does it leave you oily?
Alana P.
Okay so is this a moisturizer or a booster? How do you guys incorporate this into your skin care routine? After toner before moisturizer?
Can this be used around the eyes?
sar k.
Is this good for oily skin?