BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #33 in Facial Moisturizers

Discover a new generation of face moisturizer, combining 15 Mineral Rich Water with Hyaluronic Acid to fortify skin and make it more resistant to visible aging caused by pollution, stress to skin, and fatigue. Minéral 89 face moisturizer, with 89% Mineralizing Thermal Water, delivers a boost of hydration for a vibrant, healthy glow.

ashlee w.
I received this product from a family member that's a rep for the company. I have always been a bit skeptical of the brand because I've never seen any ads for the products and it is at a lot higher price point than a lot of other skincare. Before I got this I was educated on what I was being given, so here goes. Vichy is a town of France that has a volcano with a water source that goes far down into the earth's surface. Over time the water has collected all these great minerals that your skin can also benefit from. If you have dehydrated, stressed, tried and dull skin then I would highly suggest given this a try. It's a pure, clean and natural formula; only 11 active ingredients, no fragrance, alcohol, silicones, colorant or parabens. Vichy's mineralizing water works in synergy with hyaluronic acid to boost skin's health. It's versatile and can be used alone or in addition to targeted regimens. It promises 24 hour hydration! Plumps, hydrates AND tones skin. Fortifies skin to help protect against external aggressors like pollution. You skin will be radiant! That's a lot to take in, but I greatly added Mineral 89 to my daily routine. My skin feels hydrated, it's plump and toned. I'm amazed that the dry patches I did have diminished within the first week, after the third week my skin looked flawless without foundation. I'm now a Vichy user for life!
Krysteena L.
I work for walgreens so I got the pleasure of receiving this product for free. At first I didn't use it for awhile because I didn't care much for skin care but once Ive actually tried it, I can not live without this product. Its a little pricey, like 30 bucks but it's so worth it. It's made out of minerals, it gives your skin extra hydration. Which we all of us need even oil skin people. I have oily skin so it doesn't make my skin more oily or shiney. I've been using this product for 4 months now and my skin texture have improved. Its really smooth, I have a glow it doesn't dry out or peel like it usually does it the winter. My skin looks healthy.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I've been searching for primers or moisturized or anything that will keep my oily t-zone at bay. I received a free sample of this and decides to give it a try this morning. I applied it as a would a serum, after washing and using a toner and before my gel moisturizer. I did this about 2 hours ago and usually my skin would be oily by now but it doesn't have one hint of oil. I mistakingly squeezed the entire sample pack into my hand and realized quickly that a little goes a long way. I know that this is rather pricey for me, I believe it's $29.50 at Walgreens (I usually buy serums or moisturizers for $10 or less) but since A, it actually works rather well, B, it really isn't all that expensive if you consider the price at department stores, and, C, you only need a little at a time and it will last a long time, I might spend the extra money and buy this without feeling that guilty. I highly recommend this, 100%.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love. I am a big fan of Vichy products and this does not disappoint. It isn't thick, it goes on smooth and hydrates my skin. I use this two ways. First I use it as a night cream applying after I clean my face and it is especially great for summertime nights. Secondly I use in the mornings either by itself as a moisturizer or I put it on and then put on my regular face cream for that extra bit of hydration. It absorbs quickly and, like I mentioned, is perfect for oily skin. A very versatile product which will now be a staple in my routine.
Alex Nicole G.
Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer Omg I love this product so so much! It's a cult favorite for good reason. It promises 24 hours of hydration, and I truly %100 agree!! My bottle is almost empty and I'm panicking to get a new one bc I don't want to be without it! And when you use this before makeup it makes your makeup apply flawlessly and adds the extra moisture your skin needs! I'm truly obsessed!
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I got this as a sample (don't even remember from where) but I fell in love with it right away. It is such a lovely hydrating product that can be used alone, as a serum to boost the hydration of your moisturizers or even under serums. I love to layer this with an anti aging serum and moisturizer for both day and night. It absorbs into skin super quickly and leaves skin feeling very soft and hydrated. A++++
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
am pretty excited to try
Minéral 89 Face Moisturizer the first skin booster created by @vichyusa Laboratories
Intended to give skin an extra boost of hydration.
It is rich in glycerin and hyaluronic acid to reinforce and hydrate skin on a daily basis.
Why it's calles 89? Vichy Mineralizing Water responsible for its makeup - 89%!
And it's light weight and gel like formula and the most important it's paraben-free, fragrance-free and formulated without colorants
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this I the target beauty box. I don’t normally use drugstore skincare but this was surprisingly good. I had a small bottle to use and it lasted 2 weeks with using it two drops twice a day. When I first put it on it is tacky. Once it sets my skin is super soft and then put your normal moisturizer on. The key is to let it set if you don’t anything you put on top will breakdown in formulation.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
This is a glass of water for your skin! Hydrating mineralizing booster for my skin. Helps with the elastic in the skin. First time user and so far I love this! Perfect for dry skin types. Helps restore back the moisture.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I have a Vichy cleanser I use often. This product has been helping me for the last few days with my dry skin. I have been using it by itself without any other moisturizer and amazingly keeps my face hydrated all day. I do really like this product and the cleanser I have. Their prices are affordable and their products are good quality. I love the fact that it doesn't have any colorants, oils, silicone nor alcohol.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Does this have an oil like consistency ?
Alana P.
Okay so is this a moisturizer or a booster? How do you guys incorporate this into your skin care routine? After toner before moisturizer?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does it leave you oily?
Can this be used around the eyes?
sar k.
Is this good for oily skin?