Minéral 89

Is it gentle on the skin ?
Is this ok to use for people under 30?
What does this do?
Start your review of Vichy Minéral 89!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a free sample of this hydrating serum from Ulta and I actually really like it. It has hyaluronic acid and volcanic acid, so it really is super hydrating. I use it at night on nights where I use a more drying, glycolic acid toner. It has a thick, gel like consistency that’s really easy to apply. I use it as the last step in my routine, almost like a sleeping mask. It absorbs quickly and it isn’t greasy or sticky at all. This HA serum retails at $29.50 at Ulta and I’d honestly buy it. You only need a little bit, so even this sample is going to last me a while. Overall I definitely recommend giving it a try!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Christine B.
Vichy MINÉRAL 89 I received the sample of this and I’m so glad that I did. This has Hilow Ronek acid moisturizer in it and it’s a hydrating and pumping daily moisturizer. It’s made of 89% vichy volcanic water and natural origin and hyaluronic acid. The texture was very watery but once moisturized into skin salt like a moisturizer. There’s no fragrance, parabens, oil, alcohol or silicon. Also this is excepted by the national eczema Association and is a daily skin fortifying booster. I’ll definitely be purchasing this in the future this is such a wonderful clean product
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Caitlyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow. I absolutely love this! I bought a mini so i could test it out and i will definitely be buying a full size! It feels so nice on my face, like a splash of hydration, and i love the way it blends into my skin. It dries nice and is easy to apply moisturizer over. I highly recommend to those with sensitive dry skin. #moisturizer #vichy #skincare
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Olga B.
I got this product around 2 weeks ago and been using it since. I can definitely say that I like it. The scent is very pleasant, the texture is soft and feels nice on the skin. When the weather is nice I use just this serum, when it’s cold I just add my regular moisturizer right after. Great product!!!Vichy MINÉRAL 89
Vanessa G.
Independence, KY
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Vanessa G.
I love this stuff it makes my face feel so hydrated and soft I have dry skin and it really helps keep my skin looking hydrated and keep the dry patches I get sometimes away, I always make sure I have this on my skincare shelf, it's that good! I def recommend! Vichy Minéral 89
Allison R.
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Allison R.
When I say I love a product, I love a product, but when I say I LOVE a product I’m talking about Vichy MINÉRAL 89. My skin has never felt better. I use this product morning and night after I wash my face and I use this product only. It leaves my skin soft, no lotion needed. I can see my fine lines fading away and diminishing dark spots. It’s going to take something amazing to pull me away from this product!
Jackie O.
Tukwila, WA
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Jackie O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this serum. It feels so good on my face very gentle and hydrating. I use it twice a day and my face is so smooth and plump! Not greasy does have a slight tackiness but I think it’s good as a primer before using makeup. 10/10 recommend. Vichy MINÉRAL 89
Nab G.
Mission, TX
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Nab G.
I highly recommend this product for several reasons. First it saved my dry skin! Second, it's very lightweight but makes my skin feel like well hydrated. I can’t live without it ✨
Tania S.
Redwood City, CA
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Tania S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good example of a high-quality hyaluronic acid serum. I use it on the damp skin following with CeraVe moisturizing lotion. My skin feels heavenly after that. Highly recommended! Worth being called a holy grail product
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,120 reviews
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Katie M.
Vichy Minéral 89 uploaded by Katie M.
I received Vichy MINÉRAL 89 Probiotic FractionsVichy MINÉRAL 89 Recovery Serum for Stressed Skin as a gift in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I’m a skincare junkie so I was thrilled to try this product and I’m also a fan of Vichy as a skincare brand. I’ve used many serums in the past and I loved the concept of this one—that it helps to fight against the visible signs of stress. Thank God! It matters to me what ingredients are in the products I put on my face and what was interesting about this product is that it uses Prebiotic Fractions, Vichy Volcanic Mineralizing Water, and 4% Niacinamide. So what does that mean? Niacinamide is a B Vitamin that helps hydrate skin by lessening moisture loss and dehydration. Vichy Volcanic Mineralizing Water is found in the actual French volcanoes and includes 15 minerals. These ingredients work together to repair and support my skin’s strength while protecting against the stress that can cause my skin to look dull and tired. After learning all of this, I was ready to try and I was super impressed. It definitely is a high quality, high performing serum. My skin looked more radiant, plump, and smooth. My skin honestly looked as if I’d gone on a vacation after using for several weeks. Another awesome thing about this product is that it’s endorsed by a certified dermatologist, which is also extra credibility assuring me that this product is healthy and good for my skin and that it actually WORKS! I love that it’s not sticky or tacky—I typically applied it at night before my moisturizer. For this price point, I would ABSOLUTELY purchase this serum and recommend it to others. It’s a little miracle in a bottle and your skin will thank you for it!

214 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mica M.
Tessa J.
East Peoria, IL
il y a 2 mois
Vichy MINÉRAL 89 I just purchased this online and I’m anxiously waiting for it to arrive as there are so many amazing reviews! I’m just a little nervous about how it will react with my skin. Any ladies over 30, with sensitive skin, use this? Did it break you out?
Caro P. il y a 25 jours
Hi. No break out after. You should try niacinamide for your acne concerns.
Shirin Z.
Montgomery, IL
il y a 4 mois
Sarah B. il y a 4 mois
It’s a serum for the face