BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Start improving your skin health with LiftActiv Supreme. A new generation of anti-aging day care specifically created to counteract Daily Aging, for more youthful-looking skin all day. Beyond long-term correction--see better results now, tonight, and tomorrow*

• Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
  • Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
  • Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.
  • Complete your routine by starting with LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme: A youth power serum that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

*after 7 days of use to see results

About Vichy:

Discover skin care from the #1 anti-aging brand in European pharmacies. Since its creation in 1931 by Dr. Haller, Vichy offers women a range of skin care products with skin health in mind. Vichy mineralizing water is at the core of the brand and is included in all products to strengthen skin against internal and external aggressors.

• How good is this product? How are the improvement of earl...2 Answers
  • I received this in my #SproutVox and it has almost no inf...7 Answers
  • I received this in my #SproutVoxBox, is it really good? A...3 Answers
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used this for a little more than a month primarily on the neck since that's the area where I have some deeper wrinkles. This cream applies very smoothly (it does contain silicone) and feels nourishing, however I did not see any noticeable difference.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great moisturizer to use. I have oily skin and this doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It provides the moisture my face needs without it providing too much moisture.

I have tried a few other things from this brand and have been satisfied with everything I have used.

I would recommend this product.
Cam H.
asheville
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Normally moisturizers that aren’t gel based make my pores feel clogged and my face feel sticky but this just hydrates and then I never notice any residue! Smells good and very aesthetic packaging! LOVE IT & totally worth the price.
Patience S.
Gresham, OR
I used it for awhile and didn't see any results. It's on the cheaper side for anti aging creams, but it doesn't work very well for me. A good moisturizer, yes, but to reduce the appearance of fine lines, not so much.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Recieved this in I think a Ipsy bag. Used it on my neck where I have deeper wrinkles, I never really seen any difference in appearance. Pretty good daily moisturizer though.
Amy S.
Ojai
I totally love this face cream. A friend just recently gave it to me, I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks and it totally hydrates your skin! I learned to wait about 20 minutes to put your makeup on cause at first it seems a little greasy but it evens out after a little bit!
Kristi W.
Deptford
I tried this product when i noticed a friend had it and it works almost instantly its like i watched my skin get younger I hope to purchase in the near future also id live samples of any kind from this line i was really impressed!
Sara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail. It erases my under eye circles and puff my skin up just enough to smooth wrinkles. It smells amazing!! I use it every night and most mornings. It’s amazing in general but for the price, it’s wonderful!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Fantastic moisturizer! This is usually the last step for me at night. Light and creamy, absorbs amazingly, and I wake up with no greasy feeling on my skin. Just soft, smooth and hydrated!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
A friend gave this to me, and I'm in love! It's more like a gel/ water base and also doesn't make me brake out. Which is a major plus!!!Vichy Liftactiv Supreme
Scottie V.
I received this in my #SproutVox and it has almost no information with it. What is it for? Eyes? Whole face? Hard to find information either.
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in my #SproutVoxBox, is it really good? Am I supposed to apply it at nights or morning? And what can I expect from using it, i mean, can I see results quickly?
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did anyone NOT receive their free sample of Vichy in their Sprout VoxBox????? It wasn't in my box :(
Alli S.
Riverview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How good is this product? How are the improvement of early signs of aging like fine lines after using it ?
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What are the directions? I can't find them. Apply after washing? Over night? Day cream? What is this stuff?

Amazon