Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes and Lashes Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum with Hyaluronic Acid

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging eye serum for the eyes and lashes. Formulated with Rhamnose, a naturally-derived plant sugar, clinically-proven to act on skin rejuvenation and fight the signs of aging. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid for an immediate plumping and hydrating action. With Ceramides to visibly fortify and condition eyelashes. The lightweight, fast-absorbing eye serum absorbs immediately into skin, leaving it smoother and more illuminated. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • RHAMNOSE • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • CI 77891/ TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • TRIETHANOLAMINE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHING SINE • PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE • PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE LAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CHLORPHENESIN • DISODIUM EDTA • XANTHAN GUM • OCTYLDODECANOL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE • CHRYSIN see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate G.
I liked this eye serum. I used it at night around my eyes and on my lashes. I like that it kept my lashes moisturized, though that’s about ALL it did for my lashes, and it added a bit of extra moisture to my eye area. I wouldn’t use this as a stand alone product, I’d only use it in conjunction with a cream. But I enjoyed it. I don’t have much in terms of wrinkles around my eyes yet, so I can’t say if I saw anti aging results, but everything else about it was very nice.
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
I really do love this product, but I don't think it's doing everything that it claims to be doing. It definitely hydrates my eye area, which is great for reducing the flakiness and wrinkly texture I am prone to. However, I have not seem much 'Lifting' going on, though I have been using this product religiously. I have noticed no real effect on my actual wrinkles under my eyes. It's an okay product, but for the price point, I'm not sure it's worth it.
Alyssa S.
Enid, OK
This product works really well! I could tell a difference in my eyelashes and under eyes! It is very gentle and I didn't not break out from it! Good price for how much you get it's lasted me about 3 months!
Angel S.
Phoenix , AZ
This stuff works pretty quickly. It plumps up those lines and over time you begin to see more consistent results and fast. It's smooth cooling texture feels great under the eyes. It works like a charm
Finds of B.
Vichy liftactiv serum 10 eyes&lashes is a great all in one eye cream. It moisturizes eye area and strengthens lashes at the same time. It's one of my favorite eye products and would highly recommend 💙
caelie m.
Lane
Great product love it.  Makes yoyr skin feel so great. Nice price too.  Perfect for yoyr skin. Highly recommend. Met evry expectation for me.
vesna k.
applied it at night. very smooth and not greasy. No hash chemical smell and didn't irritate my eyes at all.
Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
Love this for my eyes. Leaves a youthful appearance and no dark circles or puffy bags under my eyes. It's Great.
Sally P.
Santo Domingo
It's smooth great on the skin, easy application. It meet me half way, not but bad nor what I expected. Really expensive. First and last time using this product. I would recommended if you like expensive thing that you have to use for long periods of time
Nisa J.
i felt like this didnt really do anything. It was lovely and hydrating but i was more interested in the lash serum feature. I didnt notice a difference in my lashes of my general eye area. i think there are other products that might do a better job