Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes and Lashes Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Ruthie N.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging eye serum for the eyes and lashes. Formulated with Rhamnose, a naturally-derived plant sugar, clinically-proven to act on skin rejuvenation and fight the signs of aging. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid for an immediate plumping and hydrating action. With Ceramides to visibly fortify and condition eyelashes. The lightweight, fast-absorbing eye serum absorbs immediately into skin, leaving it smoother and more illuminated. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • RHAMNOSE • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • CI 77891/ TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • TRIETHANOLAMINE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHING SINE • PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE • PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE LAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CHLORPHENESIN • DISODIUM EDTA • XANTHAN GUM • OCTYLDODECANOL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE • CHRYSIN see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Belmont
I was looking for an eye cream because for the 1st time in my life I’m noticing fine lines and I hate it! I have read many reviews and researched well or at least I thought. The reviews on this product were great and the thing that I found really appealing was that you could use this on your lid and lashes which is important to me, and people reported that this product was suitable for sensitive eyes too . So with all this info I was very excited to purchase this product, it was $35.00 which was fine if it delivered which it did not , I am very disappointed and probably going to return it . It leaves a residue that is slightly sticky and that’s what I don’t like , it doesn’t seem to be absorbing into the skin , I have not tried to wear makeup over it but I will not because I don’t feel like it will be perfect.
Rose S.
Newport news
So I've been using this about a week and a half RELIGIOUSLY! Exactly how it's recommended to use, and even a little more! The make up counter top just had so much to say about how great this line was so regardless of the higher than usual pricetag that I like to spend, I got it simply for the "complete eye area rejuvenating," and I just loved that it was good for your lashes as well. I personally have never seen a product that's good for the total eye area INCLUDING the lashes. Welp.. unfortunately I'm just not seeing ANY results! Like none... At all. Last night I switched back to what I was using before, the No 7 lift and luminate eye cream and with just that one use I felt a difference. I'm really upset about this because I had extremely high hopes for this stuff!
Kate G.
I liked this eye serum. I used it at night around my eyes and on my lashes. I like that it kept my lashes moisturized, though that’s about ALL it did for my lashes, and it added a bit of extra moisture to my eye area. I wouldn’t use this as a stand alone product, I’d only use it in conjunction with a cream. But I enjoyed it. I don’t have much in terms of wrinkles around my eyes yet, so I can’t say if I saw anti aging results, but everything else about it was very nice.
Ruthie N.
This feels so nice it smells good and I also like the texture it is easy to apply and when you applied in the eye area you can instantly feel refreshed and the skin looks better you can also use it on your lashes which is awesome I recommended with the lift active serum 10 supreme !!
Alyssa S.
Enid, OK
This product works really well! I could tell a difference in my eyelashes and under eyes! It is very gentle and I didn't not break out from it! Good price for how much you get it's lasted me about 3 months!
Angel S.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff works pretty quickly. It plumps up those lines and over time you begin to see more consistent results and fast. It's smooth cooling texture feels great under the eyes. It works like a charm
Nedime S.
Vichy liftactiv serum 10 eyes&lashes is a great all in one eye cream. It moisturizes eye area and strengthens lashes at the same time. It's one of my favorite eye products and would highly recommend 💙
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
I really do love this product, but I don't think it's doing everything that it claims to be doing. It definitely hydrates my eye area, which is great for reducing the flakiness and wrinkly texture I am prone to. However, I have not seem much 'Lifting' going on, though I have been using this product religiously. I have noticed no real effect on my actual wrinkles under my eyes. It's an okay product, but for the price point, I'm not sure it's worth it.
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love this product. Great for sensitive eyes. Can be used 360 - on the lids! Not too heavy, sinks in quickly. Great as a morning and night eye cream.
caelie m.
Lane
Great product love it.  Makes yoyr skin feel so great. Nice price too.  Perfect for yoyr skin. Highly recommend. Met evry expectation for me.