Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes and Lashes Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum with Hyaluronic Acid

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging eye serum for the eyes and lashes. Formulated with Rhamnose, a naturally-derived plant sugar, clinically-proven to act on skin rejuvenation and fight the signs of aging. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid for an immediate plumping and hydrating action. With Ceramides to visibly fortify and condition eyelashes. The lightweight, fast-absorbing eye serum absorbs immediately into skin, leaving it smoother and more illuminated. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • RHAMNOSE • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • CI 77891/ TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • TRIETHANOLAMINE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHING SINE • PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE • PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE LAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CHLORPHENESIN • DISODIUM EDTA • XANTHAN GUM • OCTYLDODECANOL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE • CHRYSIN see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
I really do love this product, but I don't think it's doing everything that it claims to be doing. It definitely hydrates my eye area, which is great for reducing the flakiness and wrinkly texture I am prone to. However, I have not seem much 'Lifting' going on, though I have been using this product religiously. I have noticed no real effect on my actual wrinkles under my eyes. It's an okay product, but for the price point, I'm not sure it's worth it.
Alyssa S.
Enid, OK
This product works really well! I could tell a difference in my eyelashes and under eyes! It is very gentle and I didn't not break out from it! Good price for how much you get it's lasted me about 3 months!
Angel S.
Phoenix , AZ
This stuff works pretty quickly. It plumps up those lines and over time you begin to see more consistent results and fast. It's smooth cooling texture feels great under the eyes. It works like a charm
Finds of B.
Vichy liftactiv serum 10 eyes&lashes is a great all in one eye cream. It moisturizes eye area and strengthens lashes at the same time. It's one of my favorite eye products and would highly recommend 💙
caelie m.
Lane
Great product love it.  Makes yoyr skin feel so great. Nice price too.  Perfect for yoyr skin. Highly recommend. Met evry expectation for me.
Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
Love this for my eyes. Leaves a youthful appearance and no dark circles or puffy bags under my eyes. It's Great.
vesna k.
applied it at night. very smooth and not greasy. No hash chemical smell and didn't irritate my eyes at all.
Cynthia G.
I am very impressed by this product. I have incredibly sensitive eyes and it has not caused me a moment of discomfort. I watched the video on proper application on the Vichy website and I highly recommend that anyone who purchases this product do the same!
I love how quickly it absorbs! It isn't a thick or viscous product, but thick doesn't always mean better! It is not a "soothing" eye cream per se, but it isn't necessarily marketed at being soothing for puffy eyes. It's supposed to firm and improve the lash-line. I have only been using for three-ish weeks, so it's too soon to tell about lash growth. Remember that it can take up to eight weeks for an eyelash to complete it's growth cycle...so it is important to be patient with any new product!
The pump is awesome- it provides exactly the right amount of product for both eyes. And there is nothing unhygienic about it because you're not dipping fingers into a jar! The size makes it easy for travel. I have definitely noticed my under-eye area is smoother.
Nisa J.
i felt like this didnt really do anything. It was lovely and hydrating but i was more interested in the lash serum feature. I didnt notice a difference in my lashes of my general eye area. i think there are other products that might do a better job
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
This serum of Vichy is incredible, first of all no comments has parabens is very watery that is why L absorption in the skin is super easy also it is super delicate with the skin of the eyes contains hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin to retard the aging