BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging night cream with Retinol. Features a new generation of Pure Retinol for a gentle, yet effective resurfacing effect. Combined with triple-dose Hyaluronic Acid for immediate plumping and filling action. Nourishing, lightweight texture absorbs immediately into skin. Non-greasy finish. Allergy-tested. Non comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Ingredients: WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER /SHEA BUTTER • ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL / PALM OIL • PROPANEDIOL• BUTYLENE GLYCOL • HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES • SUCROSE STEARATE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE • STEARIC ACID • SORBIC ACID • TRIETHANOLAMINE • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • RETINOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE • HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • XANTHAN GUM • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • FRAGRANCE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
For being over the counter this is some strong stuff. Works great, is a bit pricey but worth they money. I use only at night, and just as directed. I would buy again for myself or for a gift. Can irritate if you are sensitive.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Tracy W.
High Ridgr
I'll admit I'm alittle lazy when he comes to a nighttime beauty  ritual. But I thought it was time to start saving my face since I'm getting older😬  I've used the daytime serum of this brand so I thought I'd give the nighttime a try.  I have to say sadly I'm not a fan of it. It's very sticky and can't say that I can see a difference. And for the price I feel it's a waste of money.  So I guess I'll need to find something else. 😪
She was the only person that had a job that had her own and her body and I thought he had been the a whole lot more of sense than me and was not a bad day but my mommy and my mommy have to be a good mom mommy and I hope they don't know how much better they have to do to help her and I will be like their mom or mom I don't have a job I want a girl who is a good friend and a girl I love
glenda h.
decatur, al
Love this and it one of my all time favorites. I love that it is a delicate and does not make my skin dry. It feels soft after i use it and i can actually feel and see the difference after only using for several weeks. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has had trouble with drying skin and fine lines and wrinkles. It will plump your skin in a radical way.
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
This product was introduced to me at my place of work because we started carrying it. As I began to learn about how amazing their products are and the thought that goes into them I was sold. This is a great wrinkle cream, that helps dissipate the look of those unsightly lines.
Bonnie H.
Louisville
I've always looked for products with retinol because I know it is good for anti aging. I've been using this product for about a month and have definitely seen progress on my crows feet! Definitely would recommend.
irina c.
Love this product it didn't dry my skin . It felt comfortable. Love what it did for my skin it's smoother and fine lines are definitely softned so much!
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
I really really really love it
It makes my skin feel soooo soft .I recommend you all but it
It's a must have product
Ladies give it a try
Carmen M.
Ingleside On-The-Bay
One of my favorite go to products. Goes on smoothly and does leave a greasy residue. The price is reasonable. A little goes a long way.