Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Eyes Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging eye cream with retinol. Formulated with Retinol Palmitate for an accelerated resurfacing effect. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid for an immediate plumping and filling action. This eye moisturizer nourishes the eye area and delivers skin-smoothing, soft-focus finish. Fragrance free. Allergy-tested. Use as a sensitive eyes eye cream and as an eye cream for contact lenses. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: WATER • GLYCERIN • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • DIMETHICONE • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE • POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE • SUCROSE STEARATE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER • SILICA • STEARIC ACID • CAFFEINE • METHYLPARABEN • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • RETINYL PALMITATE • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / STEARETH-25 METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER see more...

Emily B.
What I liked about this eye cream is that sinks in quickly, it is hydrating , but also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is effective because it contains retinol and hyaluronic acid. A down side to it is that for dry skin it is not moisturizing enough and also doesn't have sufficient antioxidants.
Veronica F.
Benavidez, Tigre
El aplicador es lo más raro que vi. los resultados son muy rápidos: se nota como
Afirma la piel de la zona. Se absorbe rápidamente y es muy agradable al tacto. El retinol es todo lo que está bien en el mundo
Nassima T.
sidi bel abbes
I went through a tube of this eye cream over the past 5 months, using it 1-2 times/day. I love certain Vichy products (Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Serum), so I was disappointed when this product did not impress me. As far as eye creams go, it is OK. I definitely noticed the effects of the retinol (skin around my eyes became more sensitive), but I still did not see overall improvement in fine lines or puffiness. It definitely did not feel very moisturizing. I have gotten better results with other (less expensive) eye creams. I am 30 with a few fine lines developing under my eyes, so maybe this is not the right product for my skin. Perhaps it has a more noticeably positive effect on older skin with deeper wrinkles. I have faith that Vichy puts out good quality products, so even though it didn't work for me, it still might work for you.
Alma G.
Comencé a colocar este producto en mi rostro pues se m estaba arrugando el contorno de los eyes de manera asquerosa pero con esta crema me quedaron como de recién nacido
Anna H.
my experience was good but not enough to buy it again, maybe in a few year, was very gentle and feels nice on the skins, very good product but not a good price for me in the moment i buy it , was effective and ill recommend to every woman who wants to keep youth on their skin
Amanda R.
Maracaibo
For me, this not a great product, i think my skin doesn'r need it. good packing, a litlle bit pricy, but for me  it didn't do the job. i would recommend it for more mature skins, and people who has problems in the eye area.
Alycia-marie D.
Grande Prairie, AB
I enjoyed this. I dont have too much for fine lines or wrinkles yet but I did notice that the skin around my eyes was a little bit more tight (in a good way) and more moisturized.
Tiffany H.
Beaver bank , NS
Although my age isn't a concern at this point I am preparing for what the future holds and rhisbproduct does not disappoint me. The packing is easy to understand
Nesma M.
Dubai
I love it and it is soooo effective , i had a very bad eye circles it's help me very well , i bought it online from souq site , nice packaging ,
Carolina T.
I use this cream in the night and I like, the price is a so expensive and the product is a little, but I have this cream for a long time

Amazon