Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Eyes Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging eye cream with retinol. Formulated with Retinol Palmitate for an accelerated resurfacing effect. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid for an immediate plumping and filling action. This eye moisturizer nourishes the eye area and delivers skin-smoothing, soft-focus finish. Fragrance free. Allergy-tested. Use as a sensitive eyes eye cream and as an eye cream for contact lenses. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: WATER • GLYCERIN • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • DIMETHICONE • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE • POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE • SUCROSE STEARATE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER • SILICA • STEARIC ACID • CAFFEINE • METHYLPARABEN • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • RETINYL PALMITATE • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / STEARETH-25 METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER see more...

Joanna H.
Oxford, AL
This under eye cream helped my dark circles completely disappear. The product is well worth the price and the cream nourished my skin and assisted with anti-aging properties. I have continued to purchase this product after first try. I would suggest this to anyone looking for brighter, younger eyes!
Sarah F.
Fpo, AE
While I like this eye cream, it was not effective on me. It kept my under eye area moisturized, but over the time I used it I did not see in difference in my crows feet. I am willing to give it a second try since I have used other Vichy products that were very effective.
Carson S.
Davidson, NC
I decided to go out on a limb and purchase several Vichy products and I am now hooked on the brand. The cream does what it says and reduces fine lines and makes your skin look revitalized . Definitely worth the price, you will not be disappointed !
Monica L.
Whittier
I tried this product by sample size and absolutely rushed to by it as soon as I ran out. This product does wonders for eye wrinkle repair and smoothes out skin tones.
Ashlee H.
This product did a great job at making underneath my eyes not look as baggy. I bought this offline on amazon. They were very quick delivering my package. There's nothing I would complain about.
veronique b.
Columbia, SC
Which product have I not tried from Vichy. A high quality, honest product without the price of an upscale brand but nevertheless an upscale result.
Carla L.
Yonkers, NY
I liked... i like a lot this brand, is very soft and my eye area I feel so good..! Is new for me so.. I take more time
Shannon A.
Indianapolis
I liked the feel of this going on. It was a sample and didn't last long enough to see the effects. It felt good though.
Dana A.
Hawalli, kuwait
I love using creams especially around my eyes because I have dark circles, Vichy is one of the brands I tried and quite liked, all of Vichy's products have this element of freshness about them, as if you are using fresh water instead of a chemical product and I like that about the products I use on my face.
Cîrcu A.
Bistrita
I bought it for my mother and she really liked it. She said that it really works and it wasn tharsh on her skin. I bought it from a local beauty shop and it wasn t expensive. Not at all. It was very effective , she expected to be a scam and a waste of money but it really helped her .

Amazon