Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Day SPF 18 uploaded by Susana F.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Developed based on findings from a 20-year study of wrinkles, liftactiv retinol ha spf 18 is formulated with new generation retinol* for faster results on all 3 types of wrinkles: permanent, reversible and programmed. inspired by a dermatological wrinkle treatment technique, this fresh fluid moisturizer with spf 18 delivers an immediate filling action and an accelerated resurfacing effect to fight all 3 types of wrinkles: permanent, reversible and programmed.

• Does this have a strong fragrance? Some moisturizers with...5 Answers
Heather E.
Phoenix, AZ
I like to use this product on small areas under my other sunscreen and/or BB or CC creams. I works well and really helps prevent additional damage on my aging facial areas. I definitely recommend.
Kulpreeya L.
Port Arthur
very light weight on my face. I hope you have spf50+ I am tan I need more spf and I like the package. Very nice product a nice price
alegna v.
Buen producto! Note cambio en mi piel muy rápido con mis marcas del acné! Satisfecha con la calidad del producto y lo recomiendo 100%
Maudy M.
Chicago
Great product! Makes my face feel nice and it's been part of my morning routine for a week now and I don't want to stop using it.
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
amazing product very good skin gets wonderful super recommended by deatologists I advise a lot to know and to experience
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Love the cream to use it every day protects your skins and also hidrates, is not grassy perfect to use it before make up!
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Very good product. Makes your skin glow and does seem to eliminate small wrinkles. The price is not too bad either.
Michelle L.
Jackson, GA
Anytime I can actually see results and less noticeable wrinkles, I'm a happy girl! I really enjoy this product.
sujey h.
El mejor producto para eliminar el acne te deja la piel hermosa lo recomiendo si eres como yo de piel grasosa
Leeson W.
East gwillumbury, ON
Not good for people with sensitive skin. Usually Vichy products don't make my skin react, but unfortunately something inside this one did.
Hopefully people with not so sensitive skin enjoy this product from a great line!
Becky H.
Stormville, NY
Does this have a strong fragrance? Some moisturizers with spf have a weird smell that bothers me.