Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate - 30 ml uploaded by Yesenia A.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

New generation daily wrinkle-filler treatment. The highest concentration* of retinol. Meet our ultimate 1-2 punch before going to extremes. Clinically tested double action advanced concentrate with pure retinol x2** + lr2412. 1. Visibly fills deep wrinkles. 2. Plumps and smoothes skin for younger looking facial expressions. This lightweight, fast-absorbing retinol serum has a velvety finish with proven efficacy on deep wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Aimee C.
Carnegie road, Peterhead
This product is fab for my acne prone skin. I use it at night after a facial scrub and by morning my acne has visibly reduced. It doesn't cure it but it certainly drys out the spots and reduces redness. Highly recommended
Mihaela T.
Tulcea, Tulcea
 It's pretty gentle for nightly use, doesn't dry out skin or over-saturate with oil. I think it's a great choice for retinol newbies, the price is not bad and will make the skin brighter and smoother. It is gentle but quite effective. I also enjoy the fragrance.
Dany A.
Eu comprei para o meu marido, que é branco e não tem o hábito de cuidar da pele, mas sua pele está com muitas linhas de expressão e rugas bem acentuadas !!! E o resultado foi maravilhoso !!
Leah G.
Albanel , QC
Serum parfait pour la nuit! Je l'utilise sous mes cremes le soir! Je le trouve en pharmacie et grande surface pour environ 40$ ( surveiller les spéciaux) parfait pour les teints ternes ! Les agents exfoliants font que ma creme penetre en profondeur
kritika l.
It's the first time I used retinol product. I used it in my night time skin care routine. It was gentle for me , I used it after cleansing and toning it reduces my acne a lot and it also works very well in my wrinkles. I would like to repurchase it.
Otilia C.
It it pretty pricey. But it's still worth it because, of its great effectiveness within a month: my skin improved in terms of fine-lines and firmness. It is the perfect size to fit in my handbag for me to bring it everywhere. Just using it on a daily bases every single night minimum, I am satisfied of the result it brought my skin
Could be better- disappointed tbh- the product is not alot compared to what you pay for I bought it from a loca pharmacy and it was pretty pricy I expected it to be far better- ive used it several times hoping it would be better but it didn't really get better
Claudia G.
Es un adecuado suero para mantener la piel del rostro; es gentil con la piel del rostro; tiene un buen precio, semejante a otros; es efectivo después de un uso continuo;
Daniela M.
Toronto
Absolutely love this product and the entire Vichy line. It's worth every penny and the serum great on your skin. Makes it feel. Smoother and softer and cleaner.
Mariana E.
Monterrey
I think it is a very good cream because it removes stains from the face and even moles and I like it very much although its price is a little high
Caroline S.
Brasília
What did you think of the product? It delivers what it promises?
Yesenia A.
Any reviews on this? I have been unable to submit products into the Influenster database? Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate - 30 ml