Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate - 30 ml uploaded by Yesenia A.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

New generation daily wrinkle-filler treatment. The highest concentration* of retinol. Meet our ultimate 1-2 punch before going to extremes. Clinically tested double action advanced concentrate with pure retinol x2** + lr2412. 1. Visibly fills deep wrinkles. 2. Plumps and smoothes skin for younger looking facial expressions. This lightweight, fast-absorbing retinol serum has a velvety finish with proven efficacy on deep wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Vichy US
Samantha W.
nutley
Yet another Vichy product I love (if you read any of my other reviews you’ll know Vichy is my ride or die skincare lol) This concentrate works FAST. I saw results in a few weeks. It’s strong yet gentle on the skin (if that makes sense) it also helps with any kind of discoloration on the skin. ( retinol in general does) Im currently using this along with their new Vitamin C serum and holy crap has my skin changed for the better. A few drops of the serum in the morning, and a little bit of this at night (along with the rest of your regimen) and I PROMISE you will see a HUGE difference in your skin within a few weeks.

P.s.- I’ll be adding photos soon just need to sort through the million pics on my phone lol
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
I honestly was very disappointed in this product. This is the only Vichy product I’ve used that I haven’t repurchased. Not only did I not see any improvement in my face, but my face also broke out every time I used it. My skin just did not like it. I’m sure some people really love this product. It does have a great consistency, and feels thin on your skin.
Manjeet K.
I use this regularly, it does plump up the skin, and smoothes fine lines, so gets the job done!  You would have the same effects of skin shedding like other retinol creams but to a much lesser extent than others.I have given it 4 stars at it feels sticky & if u rub your faces little  it wears off like dead skin.
Alison Z.
Washington, DC
Love Parisian skincare! This stuff goes on soooo smooth! Love the smell. Not a heavy cream at all! Totally can add sunscreen or a moisturizer after. Can seriously tell a difference in my skin when I forget to use it... will buy again!
Carson S.
Davidson, NC
You will definitely notice a difference if you use this product. It makes your skin tone even and takes care of dark spots. Purchased it at walgreens and was super happy with the results. It was worth the price.
Rebecca M.
I received a sample of this in a GlossyBox. It was a full sized product, so I've been using it religiously for about a month now, with absolutely no results. I will not purchase this product
Cynthia K.
Thousand Oaks
This has retinol and hyaluronic acid! My cheeks get pink after I put it on, but by morning it's back to normal, so I feel like it's doing its job. Moisturizing and anti aging!!
Janet J.
New York
I purchased this product a few months ago, and use it about once a week on areas where I'm seeing premature wrinkles (such as smile lines, frown lines, etc.) I really like the light texture and it absorbs very easily. The only issue is that I find it can cause peeling and flaking of the skin - e.g., I will notice peeling right around the areas where I've applied it the day after. I realize that this may be a side effect of retinol in general, but this limits my ability to use the product during the week. Otherwise though, I think it's a fairly priced product in the marketplace as far as retinols go.
Angelica R.
This was the first retinol product I used. I was a little bit scared that it would be harsh on my sensitive skin. I was pleasantly surprised that it really softens and hydrates my reactive skin. I received this product in full size in one of my skincare monthly subscriptions. I will repurchase this when I run out.
Sherry D.
This is the best! I use this religiously around my eyes. The fine lines disappear. It is to be applied sparingly and therefore the tube lasts a long time.
M I.
What percentage of retinol is in this?
Yesenia A.
Any reviews on this? I have been unable to submit products into the Influenster database? Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate - 30 ml
Caroline S.
Brasília
What did you think of the product? It delivers what it promises?