BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

New generation daily wrinkle-filler treatment. The highest concentration* of retinol. Meet our ultimate 1-2 punch before going to extremes. Clinically tested double action advanced concentrate with pure retinol x2** + lr2412. 1. Visibly fills deep wrinkles. 2. Plumps and smoothes skin for younger looking facial expressions. This lightweight, fast-absorbing retinol serum has a velvety finish with proven efficacy on deep wrinkles. see more...

Janet J.
I purchased this product a few months ago, and use it about once a week on areas where I'm seeing premature wrinkles (such as smile lines, frown lines, etc.) I really like the light texture and it absorbs very easily. The only issue is that I find it can cause peeling and flaking of the skin - e.g., I will notice peeling right around the areas where I've applied it the day after. I realize that this may be a side effect of retinol in general, but this limits my ability to use the product during the week. Otherwise though, I think it's a fairly priced product in the marketplace as far as retinols go.
Angelica R.
This was the first retinol product I used. I was a little bit scared that it would be harsh on my sensitive skin. I was pleasantly surprised that it really softens and hydrates my reactive skin. I received this product in full size in one of my skincare monthly subscriptions. I will repurchase this when I run out.
Manjeet K.
I use this regularly, it does plump up the skin, and smoothes fine lines, so gets the job done!  You would have the same effects of skin shedding like other retinol creams but to a much lesser extent than others.I have given it 4 stars at it feels sticky & if u rub your faces little  it wears off like dead skin.
Carson S.
Davidson, NC
You will definitely notice a difference if you use this product. It makes your skin tone even and takes care of dark spots. Purchased it at walgreens and was super happy with the results. It was worth the price.
Rebecca M.
I received a sample of this in a GlossyBox. It was a full sized product, so I've been using it religiously for about a month now, with absolutely no results. I will not purchase this product
Sherry D.
This is the best! I use this religiously around my eyes. The fine lines disappear. It is to be applied sparingly and therefore the tube lasts a long time.
sinaiht F.
My mother was using it for a while, she said it was good, but it did not work very well for her.And since then I have not used it again.
Janaina O.
Millcreek, UT
This works really very top.. The lines of expression disappear gradually leaves the skin very beautiful
Clare S.
U.K.
This is an amazing concentrated product with a large amount of pure retanol in it so deliveries the results even quicker than your average product that contains only small amounts as most know retanol is an ingredient for anti ageing and really does work well if used regular and correctly,it firms the skin in a short time delivering plumped fuller more youthful skin...price point I think is very fair too considering what your getting with in the product,also a little goes a long way too,so it will last a while so in theory the price is actually really good. It delivers great results
rihab s.
tahannaout

This product works for me. I was looking for the Liftactiv night but the Shoppers near me only had this one, and I bought it on a whim. I use it at night after cleansing, toning and apply a moisturizer after. It has improved the skin turnover, cleared up some hormonal acne I had on my chin and I think, improved the contours of my chin as well. It works for me and I have sensitive skin
Caroline S.
Brasília
What did you think of the product? It delivers what it promises?