Vichy LiftActiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream with Caffeine. For Dark Circles and Under-Eye Bags uploaded by Ana Z.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging dark circles eye cream developed for use on the delicate areas around the eye, including the eye lid. Formulated with Rhamnose, a naturally-derived plant sugar, clinically-proven to act on skin rejuvenation and fight the signs of aging. With Caffeine and Escine. Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles, under eye bags and puffiness. Thick, creamy eye moisturizer texture that melts immediately into skin, leaves skin feeling lifted, hydrated and smoothed. Non-sticky, non-greasy. Anti-migration technology. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • DIMETHICONE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN • CETYL ALCOHOL• GLYCERYL STEARATE • POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE • PEG-40 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • STEARIC ACID • STEARYL ALCOHOL • SORBITAN TRISTEARATE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • CAFFEINE • METHYLPARABEN • SILICA • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE • MYRISTYL ALCOHOL • ESCIN • PALMITIC ACID • RHAMNOSE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ADENOSINE • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • POLOXAMER 338 • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN • PENTYLENE GLYCOL see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara D.
Orange
I heard really great things about this . I have not yet to try it. I have dark circles and bags under my eyes due to lack of sleep. I really could use something like this. Who has tried this and does it work instantly ?
Kristen S.
Hazlet, NJ
I received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes, and I just loved the luxurious feel of it as I dabbed it on my eye area each night. Imagine my surprise when I found out I could get it at my local Walgreens! For the price, it is an excellent eye cream, and I am excited to try more from the Vichy line. My dark circles haven't diminished much, but I do notice the entire area firming up, so that's promising. At such a good price point, I recommend giving it a shot!
Ana Z.
I didn't have much faith in
this product but it turned out to be very good, it's not sticky, it does not
irritate the area of the dark circles, it absorbs fast and the results are
noticed after a short time of use.
Cindy L.
Quincy
Great, the dark circle and eye bags looks better than before. Really recommended to us this product. And. It's not too expensive everyone could afford this product. This product feels very nice and comfortable.
Ivette U.
This cream helped me to minimize my dark circles, it is good to prevent and minimize the small wrinkles of the eyes, it is not sticky or greasy, it absorbs quickly on the skin, it is light, it raises your eyes, proven results and the best is That you do not have to wait months to see them, I like it, recommended.
Mercy N.
Katy, TX
Simply perfect. I have a lots of stress. My face showed it with bags under my eyes. Since I started using this product was very visible change. Now I look a much more rested face. I highly recommend it! It exceeded my expectations.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Osdelys G.
miami
I wanted to like this product more . It is creamy and you don't have to use much. I find that for me, I ended up having dark circles that weren't there before , so maybe it depuffs really well. I prefer the laroche-posay hydraphase instead.
Faiza M.
I didn't expect to like this but i did. It's easy to apply and somewhat effective. I can't lie and say it didn't work because there are nights I forgot to apply it. But it's a very good product. A reasonable price. I would recommend this
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
For 1 year and 3 months I use this product and to be honest, I did not see any change in the area of ​​the eyes. On the contrary, I thought it was worse than it already was. The price also did not please the edition that claimed to have the product.
Anna D.
Phoenix, AZ
I really see an improvement around my eye area. Every time I use this cream it makes my skin brighten up. I love the way it take away my eye circles and I don't have to use concealer. Thank you for this product I highly recommend it!
Virginia A.
Muscatine, IA
I am pretty young but I have terrible under eye bags (I dont have dark circles tho) will you recommend this for me? how much will it take?