Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist I'm new to moisturizers and its time for me to start using one. I have dry and mild red skin on the cheek area. I also have an uneven skin tone. Will this help my skin improve better?. Can I get it at a store like Target or other major stores?
Denver, CO - il y a 3 ans

3 answers

Yes, it would be perfect for your condition. From my experience, it hydrated my skin, brightened and evened out my skin, and my fine lines were less apparent when I used this. And I believe you should be able to find it wherever Vichy is sold.
il y a 3 ans
Hello Leslie, this vichy cream here wouldn’t target the redness or the uneven skin tone. I would recommended going into your local shoppers drug mart and they can do a skin assessment and show you a more accurate product. For the price of the vichy creams I’d recommend the Avene line that shoppers/ phrama plus usually carries. It’s a very gentle line and great for any type of sensitivity in the skin.
il y a 3 ans
This will help improve your skin dryness, I’m not sure about the redness though. It makes my skin soft and smooth to the touch. It can be found at Walmart, and drugstores that carry Olay products like shoppers drug mart.