Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist

Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist Day Cream boosts the skin's collagen production and fights ageing signs by lifting wrinkles and fine lines, redefining contours and bringing a more even skin tone. With Vitamin CG and Collagen protecting biopeptides, Liftactiv Collagen Specialist has a soft, velvety touch formula that instantly smoothes your skin.

I would like to test the product can you?
Does it work for sensitive skin?
Is this safe to use when breastfeeding?
Start your review of Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist uploaded by Cynthia E.
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 My thirsty skin loves rich moisturizing cream especially in these winter months. I apply it after my morning and nightly cleaning a pea-size amount all over face and neck. This cream replenishes my skin with hydration. It leaves my face silky smooth while distributing moisture evenly on my face. It’s an amazing product and I suggest you go get yourself some.
Sheri O.
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist uploaded by Sheri O.
A complimentary product for my honest opinion, Vichy us an advanced company who creates advanced and faboulous products, this one is formulated with phyto peotides and vitamin C, and wow volcanic water, yes you heard me water from a volcanic bet you never heard that one before.but this extra unsusual product actually can correct muiltiple aging signs, like wrinkles ect, this creamy texture that transforms into a powder free feel, will fel incredibly hydrated leaving your skin just incredible truly you have to give it a try your going to love this i definitely recommend this 100 %
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist uploaded by Nekeia J.
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist uploaded by Nekeia J.
😍😊 One of the first of pure-plant origin phyto-peptides with a cocktail of highly recommended derm-grade ingredients for all skin types. Liftactiv peptide-C, Brightening Vitamin C, 15 minerals, Vichy Mineralizing Water, Anti-Aging must haves visibly reduce wrinkles & diminish the look of discoloration #Parabenfree www.vichyusa.com 💌
Erika C.
Dover, NH
This moisturize is great and you can feel your skin soft immediately after you apply. My skin is glowing. Love it
Mona A.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing product and really helps to keep the elasticity in the skin and make the skin look youthful and supple....and also keep its young for a longer period
Shannon  S.
Edmonton, AB
I liked the way this product feels on my skin. It made me feel hydrated and smooth after it was applied. I would suggest this to any skin type as I have sensitive skin and had no issues with it.
Jessica  P.
Shirley, NY
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist uploaded by Jessica  P.
I love the Vichy skincare line!! The peptide-c cream is SO nourishing and moisturizing. It feels super rich and creamy and ahhhhhh I just love a good skincare product 😍 100% try it out!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,289 reviews
This was one of my first anti aging products I started using when I was still in my 20s and still to this day enjoy this product. Love the texture and formula of this product, it has a silkier like texture and it does give me hydration. Also noticed a lot of fine lines diminish. Highly recommend this product.
Nichole K.
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist uploaded by Nichole K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm 26 and a mom of 4 boys so It really shows on my face. I had dark under eye circles and cries feet. Within the first week of using it I noticed my bags and dark puffy circles where nearly non-existent and wrinkles too. It feels like a cooking sensation and a faint fragrance but I really like how it comes in a decent sized jar. Well worth the money.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,643 reviews
I just completed a two week sample of this product and I must say, I'd love the way it has left my skin feeling. I definitely see it difference in the plumpness of my skin. The fine lines around my mouth have disappeared and my skin feels and looks firmer. I plan on purchasing a full size one. I definitely recommend this for those looking to add a collagen treatment into their skincare routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laíse C.
London, ON
il y a 2 ans
Ellen C. il y a un an
Corrects the signs of collagen loss in the skin.
Liv M.
il y a 3 ans
Brooke M. il y a 3 ans
You are never too young to start skin care! Get the lines before the appear! I’m 26 and got this in a voxbox and honestly, it’s amazing! For sure worth a try. Not even for anti aging but just for the hydrating factor. It makes your face feel like velvet!
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
il y a 3 ans
Vichy LiftActiv Collagen Specialist I'm new to moisturizers and its time for me to start using one. I have dry and mild red skin on the cheek area. I also have an uneven skin tone. Will this help my skin improve better?. Can I get it at a store like Target or other major stores?
Nancy V. il y a 3 ans
Yes, it would be perfect for your condition. From my experience, it hydrated my skin, brightened and evened out my skin, and my fine lines were less apparent when I used this. And I believe you should be able to find it wherever Vichy is sold.