BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Target multiple signs of ageing with the Liftactiv 10 Supreme Serum from Vichy. With a powerful, ultra-concentrated formula, the fast-absorbing serum delivers ten benefits to skin, including minimising the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores, firming sagging skin and restoring plumpness without leaving behind greasy residue. Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid and 10% Rhamnose, a naturally-derived plant sugar, it works to hydrate parched skin, combat uneven skin tone and promote surface cell renewal, revealing a younger-looking, smoother complexion with revived radiance. Suitable for sensitive skin, signs of fatigue are diminished and skin looks tightened and toned. E.N. Results after one month: Shown to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles: 21.7% on crow's feet 17.4% on forehead wrinkles 16.4% on nasolabial fold 27.3% on under eye wrinkles 14.0% on neck wrinkles *findings based on cosmeto-clinical study carried out on 52 women, ages 45-55 Tested under dermatological control. Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. see more...

Laura S.
This does wonders for you skin. I’ve been using it for a year and it hasn’t let me down. It never gave me any allergies or itches. It does get you sensitive sometimes but it doesn’t irritate the skin. It’s a permanent part of my skin routine.
Mirela G.
Scotts Valley
I very recommend that one. this product is wonderful. This really works on my face. leaves my skin looking soft and light. Vichy is the best brand for my skin. my dermatologist recommended I always use it.
Rafaela M.
Hyde Park
Purchased at: CVS
I received this product for review and added it into my morning skincare routine. I wanted to make sure that I really used the product and gave it time to really show what it was capable of.
Amanda B.
Oceanside
Love this! I’ve been using it for the past 2 years (since turning 30) and it has done wonders for those fine lines. I have several Vichy products, the night cream and a day cream too. I think it’s great value for your money, they last a long time and I’m definitely going to repurchase! 🙏🏽
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
I love this serum! It makes my skin feel super fresh and clean. I apply before bed every night and wake up with refreshed skin. It helps reduce the appearance of my forehead wrinkles. It is on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts a long time and is worth it!
Bianca V.
Grand rapids, MI
I really like the brand vichy and i cant give a 5 stars to this product because it has made my skin a little bit sensitive but i still like it a lot.
Jéssica H.
Brooklin Park, Minneapolis, Minnesota
excellent product because it has improved my skin a lot, I see a lot of difference when I step on makeup ... the skin is uniform and healthy.
member-91582
I love the soothing feeling it leaves on my face. I use this product every night and it makes me skin feel refreshed in the mornings.
Ginger T.
['Groveport', ''], OH
Nice serum. I didn't see the results with the deluxe sample I received that I had hoped, but I would give it another shot.
Cristina B.
Parkland, FL
Una de mis marcas favorita es esta realmente increíble me encanta muchísimo todos sus productos son muy buenos