BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #26 in Micellar Water

Cleansing water, soothing toner, eye makeup remover in one single product
Sensitive skin and eyes

EFFICACY

Thanks to its formula based on a micellar technology, it is capable of removing impurities without rubbing skin. Skin is left perfectly clean with no tightness.

Sensitive skin and eyes.
Hypoallergenic.
No parabens.
No alcohol.
Tested under dermatological control.
With Vichy Thermal Spa Water.

Skin is left clean, soft and soothed with no discomfort.

PLEASURE

Watery, fresh and soft formula that does not require any rubbing to be efficient. No greasy finish.

APPLICATION

Apply using a cotton pad on face and eyes. No rinsing required.

COMPOSITION

AQUA / WATER - HEXYLENE GLYCOL - GLYCERIN - POLOXAMER 184 - DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE - DISODIUM EDTA - PANTHENOL - POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Tabby S.
Allison Park, PA
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I love that it’s not super harsh. My skin feels clean & there’s no bad odor like my previous toner. I use a cleanser first and this gets rid of the excess dirt or makeup and it is soothing for my dry, sore winter skin.
Priscilla B.
Pensacola, FL
One of the best things about this product was it is so multifunctional! I kept it by my nightstand with some cotton pads and I if Was too tired, or too lazy, I was able to take my make up off right there And I didn’t feel guilty about going to bed with make up on. It left my face clean and moisturized.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Expensive cleansing water, but worth the price for a lazy, morning cleanse... I don’t use cleanser and water anymore.. it’s this, my toner, and I’m good to continue with my skincare and makeup
Dominika Q.
Amazing product. I love this product and the brand. It met my expectations and it works very well . It cleans perfectly and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s pricey but it’s worth every penny. It’s effective and quality product.
Tiff L.
Pelham , NH
I love this cleanser! It helps to tone my skin and over the past 3 months I've noticed my acne scars are hardly even noticeable! It keeps my skin feeling hydrated but it also dries out stubborn pimples! I like to apply this with a cotton round about 15 minutes before I get in the shower to clean off any dirt that might be on my face from ever day activities.
Leticia L.
Watertown, MA
Make my skin feel so fresh and new ! The smell is not strong at all is good to feel !
I can say that the price worth because I use daily and the duration is so good !

Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Its amazing! So soft and refreshing! I absolutely love it and i need more of this in my life! You need it. If you have skin, this is something that you must absolutely use!!!
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
This is by far the BEST micellar water I've tried.  It removed every trace of makeup and didn't leave a film on my face. I can honestly say my skin felt clean after using this. I have sensitive skin and there wasn't any irritation to my face or eyes.  A great, great product that I will definitely repurchase.
Breana B.
Love it! I got it as a gift when i told my best friend i needed a new cleanser so i’m a first time user! The packaging is nice, smells great its pretty gentle on my sensitive skin however it’s pretty drying! It makes my skin so dry and ashy!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I received a sample of this and a few others by them which landed me buying the full size. Idk what it is with this Micellar Solution but it works great on my face and removes any dirt regular washing missed.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?

back