BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection with Mexoryl™ SX a unique UVA filter 24-hour moisturization Allergy tested.  Non-greasy Dermatologist tested UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with sunscreen contains Mexory™ SX to help provide protection against UVA rays Daily exposure to sunlight and UV rays can diminish the skin s natural protective mechanism and damage the skin.  Deep penetrating UV rays can reach the underlying layers of tissue and alter the natural structure of the skin.  Over time, this can lead to premature aging, such as wrinkles, loss of firmness and the appearance of age spots.  Some sunscreen products do not provide protection against all types of UV rays. Innovative formula UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream, which contains a unique UVA filter, Mexoryl™ SX, creates of new concept in sun protection.  UV Activ with Mexoryl see more...

• Been looking for a moisturizing lotion or cream with suns...1 Answers
Vichy Laboratoires UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "Good daily moisturizer for my dry skin! It is worth checking out the brand to find something that works for you!" in 3 reviews
Taylor T.
This product is great. It protects your skin from any harsh rays from the sun. I burn very easily along with my lips, and using this lotion actually reflects the sun off of my face preventing me from burning so harshly on beautiful summer days.
Jennifer M.
New York
The Vichy Laboratoires UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with Sunscreen SPF 15 is a great daily moisturizer. The price is right for the size. The moisturizer soaks right into your skin unlike some other SPF moisturizers I've tried.  I will buy again.
Julia O.
Aurora, IL
This moisturizer works very well. Typically I have to apply my moisturizer twice due to my dry skin but with this one I only have to do it once and I am set.
Michelle P.
Katerina A.
Santa Clarita, CA
Every single vichy product is amazing but this one makes my skin so soft and silky ! Totally recommended
Emily H.
Radford, VA
This product was very lightweight and not oily at all. It's definitely a go to daily moisturizer.
Emilie B.
London, London
The best for cold winter months and something I would really recommend. It’s very effective, and leaves my skin soft. The package is simple, but it’s a great product! I’ve used this for years and it’s super good.
Jenn R.
I just started using this moisturizer a couple of weeks ago. It has been effective in moisturizing my chronic dry skin so far. If it continues to work this well, then it will definitely deserve a 5 star score!
Erdei Z.
it is okay, nut I can tell you this is not my favourite one. I bought it just once bit i think it was enough. it is too expensive for the peice, there are many better moisturizer for a lower price
Karen R.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Es una crema hidratante, que tiene un factor de protector solar, kideal para el envejecimiento y para mantener una piel hidratada, suave y sana, esta crema es especial para mujeres maduras y aunque yo sea muy joven, yo la utilizo para prevenir y mantener mi piel muy hidratada.
Aysha a.
Been looking for a moisturizing lotion or cream with sunscreen protection . I need one suitable for deeper complexion and won't give white cast in flash photography. And won't be greasy too . Thanks !