BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection with Mexoryl™ SX a unique UVA filter 24-hour moisturization Allergy tested.  Non-greasy Dermatologist tested UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with sunscreen contains Mexory™ SX to help provide protection against UVA rays Daily exposure to sunlight and UV rays can diminish the skin s natural protective mechanism and damage the skin.  Deep penetrating UV rays can reach the underlying layers of tissue and alter the natural structure of the skin.  Over time, this can lead to premature aging, such as wrinkles, loss of firmness and the appearance of age spots.  Some sunscreen products do not provide protection against all types of UV rays. Innovative formula UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream, which contains a unique UVA filter, Mexoryl™ SX, creates of new concept in sun protection.  UV Activ with Mexoryl see more...

• Been looking for a moisturizing lotion or cream with sunscreen pr...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
New York
The Vichy Laboratoires UV Activ Daily Moisturizer Cream with Sunscreen SPF 15 is a great daily moisturizer. The price is right for the size. The moisturizer soaks right into your skin unlike some other SPF moisturizers I've tried.  I will buy again.
Julia O.
Aurora, IL
This moisturizer works very well. Typically I have to apply my moisturizer twice due to my dry skin but with this one I only have to do it once and I am set.
Michelle P.
Good daily moisturizer for my dry skin! It is worth checking out the brand to find something that works for you!
Katerina A.
Santa Clarita, CA
Every single vichy product is amazing but this one makes my skin so soft and silky ! Totally recommended
Emily H.
Radford, VA
This product was very lightweight and not oily at all. It's definitely a go to daily moisturizer.
Emilie B.
London
The best for cold winter months and something I would really recommend. It’s very effective, and leaves my skin soft. The package is simple, but it’s a great product! I’ve used this for years and it’s super good.
Karen R.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Es una crema hidratante, que tiene un factor de protector solar, kideal para el envejecimiento y para mantener una piel hidratada, suave y sana, esta crema es especial para mujeres maduras y aunque yo sea muy joven, yo la utilizo para prevenir y mantener mi piel muy hidratada.
Amber M.
Dublin
Loved this moisturiser bought it in my local pharmacy. Kept my skin moisturised and supple throughout the day and a moisturiser with an SPF is extremely important! Beautiful packaging easy to carry around in your back if needed. Would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Joycelyne S.
It moisturizes my skin and it's great! It's part of my skin care routine. However, I must say it would be a bit expensive, especially if you're looking for something with good value. This is my first time using it, but next time I might use something else due to the price!
Lea S.
Mont-Royal
Loved the smooth application, the smell wasn't bad (unlike the others), it really did do its job and i would 100% reuse it whenever i need to put sunscreen on. Possibly one of my favourites and i would recommend it to anyone. Would definitely keep on buying it!
Aysha a.
Been looking for a moisturizing lotion or cream with sunscreen protection . I need one suitable for deeper complexion and won't give white cast in flash photography. And won't be greasy too . Thanks !