BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
I have a sensitive skin and this product is. It's so refreshing. I always have one in my handbag. And the price is good. I bought it at Amazon.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water is great for giving your makeup a fresh look through out the day. Love to keep in my purse especially in summer.
Alina M.
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 1.69 fl oz more...
It’s good, easy to use. Easy to apply. I like it. Good before nude makeup and for night makeup. I’m using it almost every day. Good for moisturizing.
I love this water I have been used for long time is making my skin feel fresh again after a gym a long woke is my favorite in long days for summer
alice z.
I used this product before to run, and it protect a lot the skin and give the nourishment that it need , I like that is made with thermal water
Maria M.
I used after shower o clean up my face, I spread it on my face and when it dry I apply my moisturizer.
You can feel how your skin refreshes
Rosbelli S.

this refreshes my face in a way that did not think , does not give me any kind of adverse reaction is a good product and vovlveria to buy
dayana M.
I love thermal spring water that is what i use to tone my face everyday and it is very great value and the packaging is very easy to use
Karlyn L.
CHICAGO
Excellent and very refreshing, tonifica y alivia la irritación y dolor en el rostro, ademas la puedo usar antes del maquillaje y durante.
Samantha W.
A great product for after the gym to refresh. After washing your face or even to set your make up or freshen it throughout the day.
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.