BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Emily S.
Wauconda, IL
This product is derived from rare minerals which will make any one feel like royalty. I find myself using this product on hot and sweaty days and after I wash my face to moisturize it and relieve tension! The fact that this water moisturizes my skin blows my mind
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
I Use this before and after makeup. It's amazing i was introduced to this product at work by my boss and i can't get enough of it. It's so soothing. Little tip; keep it in the fridge on a hot day to instantly cool you down..
Hedia G.
Tigard, OR
I started using spa spray water water about thirty years ago when Evian was all the rage. I love pampering myself then as I do know at 55 years of age. This Vichy thermal spa water is refreshing and invigorating. I use it after my toner and before eye and face cream.
I really liked this Thermal Spa Water. I use it in differents ways: before and after makeup, after beach, pool or any activity that I may be exposed to the sun light and of course on my spa days. I feel that it really refreshes and moisturizes my skin, and leave with a healthier appearance
Madeleyne B.
Thermal Water is one of my favorites products in beauty! It's truly functional for sensitive skins after shaving or waxing, this product also helps to hydrate your face in summer weather and the best of it, is that it can be used as a setting spray for long lasting makeup.
Naila K.
I don't think this product helps improve the staying power of my makeup, but I really like how refreshing it is. I like to prep my face with this spray before applying makeup. It also doesn't have a bad smell, like most spa water sprays!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I love and can't live without thermal water. This one is so far my favorite. If my face is all red one day, I spray before bed and wakes up way better! Love it! And super recommend it!! You're gonna love it too
Julyana A.
Bethesda
I use this product before,during and after makeup application!!
It makes it last so much longer and it leaves my makeup looking like skin because it melts it together with my makeup!!
Would 100% recommend it to anyone with any skin type
Kadhene K.
This is amazing. L'oreal did good when the added this line to their brand. This water will keep you hydrated throughout the entire day. Its gentle on your skin and made from the mineral water in vichy, europe. i purchased this in my local CVS.
Maria G.
coral Springs
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 5 fl oz more...
Uso de éste producto desde hace algunos años y me encanta, sobretodo para el verano. Es súper refrescante y ayuda también a mantener hidratada mi piel ya que contiene ácido hialuronico. Lo recomiendo es súper bueno y también viene en un tamaño pequeño que lo puedes cargar en la cartera
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.