BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
And a product that fulfills what it promises, and really very moisturizing, moisturizes a lot even.indico for all, because it is worth the price and I pay. I loved it
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I received this in my glossy box for june 2016. I loved this product. It feels so refreshing. I use it to set my makeup or after I wash my face.. I'll just spritz a little on. It feels so clean and cool on the face. I would recommend this to friends and I will be repurchasing.
Zu R.
Malverne, NY
This is definitely worth every penny! Skin has been visibly moisturized and cleansed. I love the after feel after cleansing my face and spraying it. I loved it so much I got every woman in the family to get it. I'm obsessed!!!!
Audrey W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Okay, I have a handy trial size of this and it is perfect to throw in your purse to refresh skin + makeup during the summer. Also, because this thermal water is rich in minerals and higher in sodium minerals than others, I used it in a pinch when I got my nose pierced to help heal it. It was perfect!
Anabel Carlina M.
Doral, FL
Una de las mejores aguas termales que he probado. elimina las rojeces, calma la piel y la deja suave y lista para aplicar el maquillaje.

no contiene olor y el spray se mantiene hasta terminarse el producto
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
My new absolute fave! I got the larger bottle for 14$ instead of the travel size for 9$ because it's a much better value. The thing that got me to buy it was a recommendation from a friend and the fact that all it contains is water with minerals. I use this whenever I need to freshen up my skin, and I feel like it makes me look radiant! Will continue to use.
hosmary m.
I use Vicky's thermal water every day, it refreshes my skin, since my skin is dry and delicate. Is a good product to use after cleaning my face and every night to sleep. I also love to use it when I expose myself to the sun. When I go to the beach this works great. I really love Vicky's thermal water
Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
Completa cada régimen de cuidado de la piel y se infunde en todos los productos de cuidado de la piel de Vichy. 100% puro y natural. Sin preservativos. Libre de parabeno. Sin perfume. Sin alcohol. No comedogénico. Psequedad de la piel en un 83% Mes reducción significativa de los signos cutáneos de irritación: picor, picazón y ardor. Ingredientes: AQUA / AGUA
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Maravilloso! Creo que desde que lo descubrí no lo he dejado de comprar. Me encanta aplicarlo luego de maquillarme para darle mejor apariencia y fijación al makeup. También es mi aliado a la hora de ir a la playa o al piscina ya que ayuda mucho a refrescar la piel luego de la exposición del sol.
Emily S.
Wauconda, IL
This product is derived from rare minerals which will make any one feel like royalty. I find myself using this product on hot and sweaty days and after I wash my face to moisturize it and relieve tension! The fact that this water moisturizes my skin blows my mind
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.