BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Ticiana F.
Garland , TX
Great for refreshing the skin when dry and maintaining the skin's drive. Besides the delicious smell. I'm bought in CVS. The cost benefit is wonderful. I already use it some time.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
It's really weird because I generally don't use my mists on a daily basis but for some reason I have fallen in love with this and am already on my second bottle ! I use this as a primer mist before and after apply makeup and throughout the day on really hot days. I have one in my gym bag and is perfect to use after a workout
Andreea B.
Very refreshing product, I never leave on a trip without it. It's an essential especially during hot summer days or if you spend a lot of time in an environment with raging air conditioning which dries your skin. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Alicia S.
This mist is refreshing and leaves skin hydrated and mineral-enriched. Ingredients include volcano materiql.from France. Crazy about this misting product! Great line.
Alexandra A.
Rochester, NY
i think this is just really fancy water in a nice can...but it's extremely refreshing for those hot days in the summer or dry days in the winter. absorbs into the skin quickly as well. i probably wouldn't apply this over makeup though
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
Many people might believe that is not worthy investing in facial water, but the thermal water from vichy is really great, it has a nice mist, refreshes the skins during the summer and moisturizes during the winter. the package is very handy and I would totally recommend it.
LILY R.
GROVER BEACH
Love love love this thermal water! I use it to set my makeup and it takes off all the powdery effect from my face, leaving it dewy looking. And the makeup lasts longer.
Sarah M.
This is another great alternative for the evian water sprays the vichy is similar still alittle less and affordable you can get this at drug stores. I love carrying these water sprays to refresh during the day they really help
Kleybell M.
Doral, FL
I love this thermal water, refreshes the face and can be applied as many times as you want during the day. It can even be used before or after makeup and leaves the skin looking very tan. I highly recommend it for daily use.
Lizzie J.
Waynesboro
Received this in a glossybox, although was a very small sampler. It is nice, but not life changing. My skin felt hydrated. The consistency was pretty thin, so I think you'd go through this pretty fast, so it seems overpriced.
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.