BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Mariana A.
Goiânia,Go
The Mineralizing Thermal Water of Vichy is amazing. When you use your skin refresh and the skin stays more healthy and beautiful, if you use constantly.
jess r.
I love this product. It calms my skin after peels, hydrates my skin after the gym, sets my makeup. Great product for the whole family. I recommend it.
Angel L.
Review for: Other more...
I really love this product, as my face can be dehydrated at times and when I use the thermal spa water it just gives my face a nice refresh feel to it.
Chyzhevska N.
Kyiv
I really like it. Use every day: in the morning, when just waked up, before and after make up and during the day. But there are better thermal waters.
Claudia W.
rio de janeiro, rio de janeiro
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 1.69 fl oz more...
I live in Brazil and it's very hot here. This is perfect to have in the bag and sprinkle when necessary. refreshes, moisturizes and calms. I Love!
Jessica C.
Feira de Santana, BA
This product helped my skin to look softer and moisturized. I always use to refresh my face in sunny days and before I start my makeup as primer.
Magalie L.
I love this product so much! It's so refreshing and relaxing for my face ! I can truly see a difference by using it! I recommend it to everyone!
Jessica D.
Mississauga, ON
Love it! Makes my skin glow and is so refreshing. I bring it absolutely everywhere with me and even the smallest size lasts long! Great value!
Thaís S.
Love this product, like any other thermal water, its really refreshing. The price is good to, and it owns up to what the product offers you.
Erin a.
this is such a refreshing spray and is perfect for the summer or just refreshing the skin .It's so cooling and makes the skin feel so soft.
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.