BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Roxy A.
Great product! Love using it during the summer to freshen up on hot or humid days. Sometimes I use it as a makeup setting spray. During the winter, if I need a little extra hydration I use it before my moisturizer. It's definitely one of my go to.
Kieva C.
I love this for all year round. Great in the summer when it's hot and you need a little refreshing and also in the winter when you feel your skin is a little more on the dry side. Great pricing and simple but effective packaging. Would recommend to anyone
Genevieve G.
Saint-Hyacinthe
J'aime ce produit à tout moment de l'année ! L'été comme l'hiver. Rafraîchissant et pure. L'été je le vaporise sur le visage pour rafraîchir et hydrater et l'hiver j'adore rincer mes masque Avec l'eau thermal
Alex M.
Cornwall, ON
A must have for me in the winter months! Just the perfect amount of fine mist and hydration for dry skin. Even over makeup. This whole line is amazing for dry skin. It's also great for sensitive or older skin.
Ylse E.
Lecheria
In my opinion I am very good I am brown skin and dry, this helps me to keep my face with natural and hydrated shine, in particular I really like, and for those hot days I recommend it to refresh your skin 💁
Breanna D.
Kingston, ON
The thermal spa water is very refreshing especially on a hot summer day! The can itself stays cool and keeps the product inside the same so when you use it you get a cool refreshing mist that makes you feel great!
Amanda F.
I found this very refreshing and frankly fun to use! It makes me feel very glam to spray on my thermal water, but I don't think it actually did anything to improve my skin or fortify it.
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Es realmente refrescante. Calma el ardor y en enrojecimiento de la piel. Me ha ayudado mucho con mi acne. El atomizador es perfecto. Sale el agua suficiente. Me encamta
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
My new absolute fave! I got the larger bottle for 14$ instead of the travel size for 9$ because it's a much better value. The thing that got me to buy it was a recommendation from a friend and the fact that all it contains is water with minerals. I use this whenever I need to freshen up my skin, and I feel like it makes me look radiant! Will continue to use.
Karoline K.
A melhor água termal já criada! Deixa a pele com aspecto leve, luminoso, viçoso. Bom para usar antes e/ou depois da maquiagem! Deixa um efeito mais natural
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.