BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Fiza R.
The smell is quite neutral there isn't a specific smell, it's long lasting and feels very refreshing, I got it as a set but I don't think I would buy it individually
Maria T.
Toronto, On
This stuff is a summer staple so easy to carry around as there are multiple sizes I keep one at the office to beat the over processed dry air year round and keep one with me during the summer as a co refreshing mid day pick me up. This has also saved me countless times after a bad sunburn it cools refreshes and sloths and you don't need help to get it on your back or shoulders. Awesome product
Victoria N.
Calgary , AB
Absolutely love this product! The packaging is also amazing. It's very refreshing and great for the hot summer weather! The spray range is great as well and it doesn't make your makeup smear or drip. Just as we drink water to revitalize and hydrate our body, this product gives and instant pick me up of hydration at any time of the day in a convenient way!
Kateryna K.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 1.69 fl oz more...
My old favorite in face care is Vichy's thermal water. I love this company for their quality care for the face. Water saves from sunlight in the winter, helping the skin to nourish, and in winter it saves from excessive dryness in the premises and airing. I put it after washing, before tonic. so my skin gets a charge of minerals and looks fresh.
Jasmine T.
this product definitely cooled me down on hot days but I didn't see a difference in my skin, I was very disappointed in this product as I was a first time user and it being from such an amazing & popular brand I expected a lot better. I would not recommended these for others since the product was very expensive as well :(
Julieta C.
Really effective as a fresh mist of moist for hot days or just when you skin feels dry or dull. No fragrance and absorbs quickly. Very nice packaging and super eady to use. Not sure about the price because I bought it on sale.
Rebecca L.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Very refreshing. I start my morning with a spritz of this and will sometimes so it during the day to. It's very light on the face and has lots of minerals in. Great for when travelling in hot places. I always had mine on holiday so I could refresh myself in the heat. Definitely worth the buy.
Lisa K.
wien
Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water is a natural solution for boosting skin quality and health, I personally use this product in the morning before heading out the door. It gives you energy and makes you wake up. I would suggest it for anyone who is not a morning person like me!
Rachel W.
vancouver
im not a huge fan of thermal sprays but this one is great for summer! i love the refreshing feel it gives after you spray yourself. the packing is time, the price is good and the product itself is easy to find as it can be located at your local drug store. would defs buy again!
Elina G.
I don't use this on my face but sometimes when i am lazy the second day to walk to bathroom to dampen my beauty blender i sopray this with it been doing it for years and love this water for that
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.