BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Valentina C.
Valparaiso, Chile
Me encanta el agua termal de Vichy! deja mi piel tersa, suave! y libre de rosácea!, siempre que tengo cualquier problema de irritabilidad en mi piel o imperfecciones aplico mi agua termal y wow!, es muy efectiva. La recomiendo 100%, está al alcance del bolsillo y es genial!
Emma M.
Wicklow
Couldn't live without this product. After the shower or taking off my make up spray it all over the face and let it sink in, I use it everyday!!. find it keeps away blemishes and my skin hydrated without using heavy products. All vichy products are based around spring water
Aadrita A.
Calgary, AB
This product is good to just spray on your face if you're having a Turing day and need a little pick me up for your skin. It is a bit pricey for what you get but overall I liked it. It refreshed my makeup at the end of the day and also helped me rejuvenate after a flight
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
I've tried a lot of different thermal waters. This one is my favourive among all of them. Most of all I use it in summer, also it is my magic wand during sport workouts. It really fulfill everything that is said by the company. The price is also affordable and reasonable.
Katie C.
Kilkenny
Such a nice product, good for a dry to normal skin type, very gentle on the skin! I spray it after I've done my skin care, always so hydrating and makes me skin feel good! Not a bad price either for what it is, would recommend to use as part of your skin care
Giulliana F.
It's really refreshing and it's great to use after waxing or any other hair removal treatments. The termal water helps to calm the skin and get rid of some redness. I tried to use it before bed and all, but didn't notice any real difference on my skin! Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
I received this in a subscription box, and I was not impressed.  It is water...very expensive water.  It really didn't help refresh my make up, or with setting.  There are much better sprays out there for a lot less money.  I take a pass on this one.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
I like using this thermal water everytime I shave my legs because it prevents me from getting a razor burn and it calms my irritated skin. I also like taking this on the beach when it's hot outside and I spray it on my face as a refresher.
Asma D.
SIDI BEL ABBES
The Mineralizing Thermal Spring Water (Rs 750) is a face mist containing thermal spring water enriched with 15 minerals. It is supposed to help strengthen the skin barrier, which helps the skin hold moisture longer and also helps the skin protect itself from external aggressors like pollution.

Its a fine water mist, free from fragrance, alcohol, preservatives and parabens.
It instantly gives a moisture boost to the skin, giving it a healthy looking finish.
I don’t experience redness, itching or stinging since my skin is not super sensitive but clinical research has shown this mist to have a soothing effect on irritated skin.
To be honest, its very hard to detect long-term benefits of this particular product (for a person who doesn’t experience itchy, irritated skin) but I do like the idea of using something that is enriched with beneficial minerals and anti-oxidants on my skin.
Recommended for : people with dehydrated skin, itchy skin, sensitive skin prone to redness and stinging. Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
Lucia  L.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely refreshing. Gave me the right amount of Hydration, helped with irritation and exceeded my expectations. Loved that it was fragrance free and would recommend it to those facing tired skin. I would for sure buy this again.
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.