BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 5 fl oz more...
I really enjoy using Vichy thermal spa water as it refreshes my face. it kind of makes it dry sometimes but it is hydrating and i apply the Vichy face cream after. it is easy to spray on but if you get it on your lips it tastes weird.
Melanja K.
My Take on Vichy Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water:

I was introduced to the concept of thermal water sprays around 3 years back by a dermatologist. The first one I purchased was by La Roche Posay and there has been no looking back since then.  If you are still wondering what thermal water is, then let me share a little about it. Thermal water is basically water sourced/collected from natural springs in France and it is believed to be full of minerals and anti oxidants, in short very beneficial for skin. It is also considered to be one of the secrets behind beautiful skin of French women and you will see it as an ingredient in most of the products from French skin care brands.

Now coming to Vichy thermal water spray and how I have put this to use in different ways.  Majorly, I use it after cleansing my face when I am not in mood to use a toner. Even though, this thermal spa water is not something super hydrating (or something that could draw out any extra dirt left behind after cleansing , I mean I don’t see this replacing a toner from my regime), but I do notice that it does provide slight amount of hydration.

Just today, I used it after washing my face with a new face wash that left my skin a little stretchy and I noticed it did reduce the stretchy feel (slightly if not completely).

The product would be really favourable for you if you have sensitive skin, prone to redness. I have seen this soothing, instantly calming down my skin really well whenever it gets a little itchy or red. Whenever I am out in the sun, it refreshes my skin in no time without spoiling my makeup or sunscreen.  So, this would be good for you, if you stay outdoors mostly and your skin is prone to sun burn.

I have combination skin and I have seen this working well on any dry patches I have on my skin without making it feel too heavy or greasy. If you are someone who stays in an all A/C environment or if you travel a lot and take long flights, this could be your saviour.

I also use it along with my makeup, like I just dot my foundation all over the face, then spray this on and it helps in blending it up quickly and easily.  Alternatively, you can just spray this on your kabuki brushes and blend blend blend.  Also, when I use a compact, I finish up with this and it takes up the powdery feel if there is any.  I love to use this always as a finishing spray for my makeup, but I would not consider this working like a makeup fix that keeps makeup in place or something that would increase its staying power.

Overall, I am happy with the product and I do intend to buy it again. The product may not be a must have in your skin care regime, but I have to admit that since the time I have started using these I have become quite a fan.  I can’t really comment if it has done something to improve my skin in any way, but once you start using it, you would  like how it feels on your skin and you would want to keep on using it always.

I keep purchasing the La Roche Posay one for carrying around in my bag, because of its smaller size. I can’t really find much difference in the La Roche posay thermal water and this, just that Vichy one is cheaper, it comes for Rs. 650 for 150 ml while the LRP is for Rs. 390 for just 50 ml.

I am also looking forward to try the one from Avene.

What I Like about Vichy Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water:

Gentle on the skin, instantly calms down any redness or itchiness.

Releases a fine mist of moisture and is not like a usual spray.

Makes skin soft, supple each time I use it.

Can be used for hydrating the skin lightly.

Soothes the skin, protects from sun burns.

Preservative, fragrance, and paraben free.

Must-have if you get dry patches staying in an all A/C environment.

Easy to use and carry around packaging.

What I Do Not Like about Vichy Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water:

There is not much I don’t like about this, except for the fact that I need to order this online as I don’t see this easily selling at most shops.

Lisa D.
Northern Ireland
I love this, it is so refreshing! Wonderful as a toner and very cooling when used as a facial mist through the day. I happily would buy this time and time again.
👑Marianaa R.
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 5 fl oz more...
I love ittt. I already bought like 6 bottles and will continue to buy it. It is a very versatile product and has tons of uses. I recommend it to everyone. You can probably find it at any dermatological store. I would not change a thing about this product.
lee r.
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 1.69 fl oz more...
So hydrating! I use this in the morning after washing my face and before applying moisturizer. So gentle you can use it anytime. I first used this when I was in Singapore to freshen up from walking all day and since then I fell in love with it.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
I used this a few times and really enjoyed it!! This was my first spray water for my face, and I’m glad it was this one. Smells very nice and refreshing on your face. I just got a lil sample of it but I really enjoyed this!
tasnim j.
Overall, I am happy with the product and I do intend to buy it again.
Chandra K.
Courtenay, BC
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 1.69 fl oz more...
I really like this product. It’s cool and refreshing and soothes my skin. Because it’s in an aerosol can you can keep your hands clean and dry. It’s lightweight, non sticky, feels great on my skin. No residue either. I’ll be buying this again
Tanya W.
Innisfil, ON
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 5 fl oz more...
I’m not a huge fan of hydrating mists but was given this as a gift and find it is refreshing to give my fave a quick spray during the day or first thing in the morning if I need a little boost. Not sure I would buy on my own though.
Fanni Z.
Plymouth, Devon
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 1.69 fl oz more...
This facial mist is a must have during winter, absolutely love it! It contains 15 rare minerals, instantly soothes and reduces irritation on the skin. I’d recommend this product to all skin types!
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.