BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Leny Celina P.
Tamarac, FL
It's a good product. Works as expected. It does its work. Feels just like any other thermal water. I like it
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
A friend on mine let me use some of this on my face, can I just say wow it made my skin feel so refreshed.
Jessika G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Vichy is one of my favorite brands. I love their thermal water, super refreshing and keeps my skin healthy.
Martha B.
Yuma
Fresh feeling !!! Loved it !!!! And I will mos definitely keep buying !!!!! Affordable and very very nice
Elinor S.
Doral, FL
I really Like tus product, it is Very usefull, to moisterize my skin, during a Hot day or before makeup.
Jamie B.
Keeps my skin feeling refreshed. I don’t really notice any benefits but it’s great after a long workout.
Evgeniia L.
Moscow, Moscow district
If you need to frash your Facebook this product can be the best decision. It's little, light and fresh
Leslie L.
Longview, TX
Very refreshing and soothing. Great base before makeup application. Excellent for after makeup as well.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
I use this to remoisturize my skin throughout the day in a stuffy office it is nice to feel the mist
Miriam M.
Brawley , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Esta agua es mi favorita para mi piel me deja mi cara super suave y fresca no la cambio por nada
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Katarzyna L.
Niles, IL
What is the best way to use this product ?
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?

Vichy US

Vichy US was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.