Vichy Laboratoires

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal...
351 Reviews
5 / 5
I absolutely love this product. I use it more regularly as a cool down on those extra hot days. I have struggled with my skin and it being sensitive but this product didn’t cause me any issues. I recommend this one and the La roche Posay water.
5 / 5
This has been a huge staple of mine! I use it before any skincare after washing my face. It’s very refreshing and hydrating, the bottle is easily to use and cute! Use it all day for a wake up or on top of make up to refresh!
5 / 5
Excellent product mames your face feel clean and fresh and ready to receive makeup. You feel your radiant skin
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are interesting. Part of me really hates to pay for water in a can. However, it does feel really nice to most in my face after cleansing.
5 / 5
Refreshing. Great after the sun or after I do my makeup for a non-powder look. Reasonable price
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It’s ok. I didn’t notice anything about hydration either helping with dry foundations.
5 / 5
Yeah yes I paid money for a can of water. But you know what? It's very refreshing. I paid less than $5 for this and it's small luxury that keeps me happy. Haters gonna hate, as they say. [product:vichy-mineralizing-thermal-water-50ml] [product:vichy-volcanic-water] [product:vichy-volcanic-water]
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Vor allem im Urlaub tue ich es in den Kühlschrank und wenn ich Erfrischung brauche besprühe ich mich eine Runde mit dem spray und genieße weiter das heisse Wetter und es tut auch der Haut gut. Ich habe ein Stern weniger gegeben da es dafür das nur Wasser rein ist auch wenn es Thermal Wasser ist ist es einfach zu teuer.
5 / 5
Does the job as it says. Easy to use and makes skin soft and smooth. Soothes, Protects And Refreshes Skin.
5 / 5
J’adore cette eau thermale! Elle procure un grand bien pour ta peau, contrairement a d’autres marques qui assèchent ta peau. Un peu dispendieux, mais tu peux trouver de bons prix a quelques reprises durant l’année