BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Source Rich in Rare Minerals Soothing and fortifying Originating from a spring in the town of Vichy, Vichy Thermal Spa Water is one of the richest in rare minerals waters in France.  Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties, it soothes the skin and reinforces its barrier function.  Protected and fortified, the skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. Hypoallergenique - Tested by Dermatologists 100% pure Vichy Thermal SPA Water, preservative and fragrance free Vichy Safety Promise Tested under dermatological control Expiry date:  see on bottom of package Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Mineral Content Bicarbonates 4776,3 Chlorure/chloride 357,0 Potassium 99,6 Fluor/fluorine 8,8 Sodium 1860,0 Calcium 150,6 Magnesium 12,3 Fer/iron 1, see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water
  • "Also this stuff works great to soothe sunburns so it has many uses. " in 1 review
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Vichy Laboratoires Thermal Spa Water, 5 fl oz more...
I absolutely love love love this product! It is so refreshing a spray to the face at anytime! I spray my face with it after my skin care routine and I swear it makes a world of difference! It really is refreshing and simply amazing! It can be pricey I found mine on a super great sale with coupons at CVS! I picked up about 5 cans! It was super hard to find I had to drive all over my area looking for it but it was so worth it! I could go on and on about how much I love it!
Audrey W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Okay, I have a handy trial size of this and it is perfect to throw in your purse to refresh skin + makeup during the summer. Also, because this thermal water is rich in minerals and higher in sodium minerals than others, I used it in a pinch when I got my nose pierced to help heal it. It was perfect!
Bella S.
Birmingham, AL
I Use this before and after makeup. It's amazing i was introduced to this product at work by my boss and i can't get enough of it. It's so soothing. Little tip; keep it in the fridge on a hot day to instantly cool you down..
Julyana A.
Bethesda
I use this product before,during and after makeup application!!
It makes it last so much longer and it leaves my makeup looking like skin because it melts it together with my makeup!!
Would 100% recommend it to anyone with any skin type
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I live for this stuff!!  In Arizona, you don't go to the pool or really any outside activity without having one of these in your bag!  They are perfect for cooling off on a hot day, taking on flights so your skin isn't a hot mess when you land, and they even have this in travel size!  My other favorite thing about this is that you can find it for fairly cheap at Walgreens.  It is cheaper than it's only competition, the spray Evian (we all know what that spells backwards) and it's literally just plain water.  With this Vichy, you can also spray on your face before you apply moisturizer and it will lock the moisture in really well.  I NEVER am without a bottle of this!💖💖💋💋
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
I love this stuff so much I use it almost as much as my Mario spray! But I feel like the minerals or something in it is eating at my skin? Kinda like a fiber glass affect. Before I stared using it I was fine but now when I don't have it or have moisturizer on my skin is so dry cracked and peeling! Even with more sprays throughout the day. I just keep using it because I know the minerals are so great and beneficial but I'm on the fense with this one atm. Gonna give it a few more try's and see if maybe my skin needs to adjust to it. But did anyone else have this issue? Like the minerals exfoliated the skin and left it dry, but not in a good way
Nataliia B.
The water is rich in minerals, it has a softening and restoring effect, removes irritations. A wonderful product - thermal water in the spray perfectly moisturizes the skin, soothes, refreshes. I put it up to make-up, during the day or on trips for refreshment.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
My favorite Eau thermal to my oil skin!!!!
This Eau Thermal is amazing refreshing & hydrated, a used before and later of makeup, and to refresh my oil skin, is wonderful to my oil skin,
A used constantly best results in your skin.
My skin is sensitive and functions perfectly, and a help my problematic of sensibility!!! #Contest
Alicia W.
I just received this in one of my beauty box subscriptions for February. It's a nice product, but I don't really feel any extra benefits from using this. It has a refreshing feeling when it's sprayed on my face, but honestly I don't think I would notice the difference between this and regular tap water sprayed on my face. Overall it's a decent product, and I will definitely use up the rest of this product because it is nice. However I don't think I'll purchase this for myself in the future.
Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
Completa cada régimen de cuidado de la piel y se infunde en todos los productos de cuidado de la piel de Vichy. 100% puro y natural. Sin preservativos. Libre de parabeno. Sin perfume. Sin alcohol. No comedogénico. Psequedad de la piel en un 83% Mes reducción significativa de los signos cutáneos de irritación: picor, picazón y ardor. Ingredientes: AQUA / AGUA
Carmen S.
I have many doubts about this productos exactly is it for? after sun?
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I tend to get overly dry skin during winter time. Would this help me during colder months to keep my skin hydrated?
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
What this exactly for? I have it but I don't know what is for
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I was given one of these at a conference and I was wondering if I can also use it on my pet? I love the effects it has on my skin but during the winter my pup gets dry skin too so instead of some unnatural dog lotion could I try a light spray of this? I know, random question but if it's safe for me it should be safe for her right? It should just be mineral water right?