Vichy Laboratoires Purete Thermale Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover Sensitive Eyes

New Formula +Pro-Vitamin B5 Cornflower Water + Pro-Vitamin B5 with Vichy Thermal Spa Water, Allergy Tested Reduces signs of tiredness.  pH balanced.  Tested on sensitive eyes including contact lens wearers under ophthalmologic control.  Paraben free. Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ;

I bought this product but I haven't used yet. Which is your opinion about it?
Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Purete Thermale Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover Sensitive Eyes!
How would you rate this product?
This is an amazing product! It is suuuuper gentle and does a great job at removing the makeup. It leaves my skin feeling great. I bought it at London Drugs.
Reggio Emilia
It's good for almost all kind of products but not for mascaras! I could even use two litres of product and my mascara would still be on my eyelashes
c'est un démaquillant pour les yeux extraordinaire , il enlève les mascaras contre l'eau et aussi les eyesligner
khouribga
The best make up eye remover , for also sensitive eyes and it remove my water proof mascara , loved it and i recommande you to try it
Duluth, GA
Excelente, mi piel es muy grasosa y la limpia muy bien.. sin tener q forzar mucho para no lastimar, muy recomendado!
Rimouski
Encore une fois, un produit que j'utilise depuis toujours et que j'adore infiniment. Jamais je ne m'en séparerais.
Its good but I would prefer some other makeup remover over this. Maybe it would suit your skin. Overall I like it
Un bon produit pour se démaquiller les yeux. Efficace et ne pique pas. Et dure longtemps