BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

New Formula +Pro-Vitamin B5 Cornflower Water + Pro-Vitamin B5 with Vichy Thermal Spa Water, Allergy Tested Reduces signs of tiredness.  pH balanced.  Tested on sensitive eyes including contact lens wearers under ophthalmologic control.  Paraben free. Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; see more...

Christina C.
Manor
As someone with sensitive combination oily skin, this make-up remover is a dream come true! Removes benefit "they're real" mascara in a few quick swipes, while leaving my skin soft and not blotchy red from aggravating my already sensitive skin. I recommend to anyone that wears make-up, but too much will clog pores!
Christine K.
Tried this out when I first entered the world of micellar waters and had already run out of my travel size Bioderma (great product, different story). This was alright, a little oily feeling even though it's supposed to be a water-type product? Didn't remove my makeup in any special way, still had to rub at my eyes a little too much for my taste. And the size is inconvenient. Too big for travel but not nearly big enough considering it's a product you'd use almost everyday.
meryem a.
Sala Eljadida, Rabat
Un démaquillant-soin pour les yeux sensibles qui démaquille parfaitement, et apaise le contour de l'œil.
Enrichi en agents nettoyants ultra-doux et en actifs hydratants et apaisants, ce démaquillant respecte les yeux les plus sensibles :
- L'Allantoïne apaise,
- L'extrait de Bleuet lutte contre les irritations des yeux et des paupières,
- La Vitamine B5 hydrate le contour de l'œil.
Vos yeux sensibles sont parfaitement démaquillés et respectés, le contour de l'œil est apaisé.

Sa formule hypoallergénique a été testée sur peaux et convient aux yeux sensibles et porteuses de lentilles.
Enrichie en Eau Thermale de Vichy apaisante, fortifiante, régénérante. Sans paraben.

Ce soin ultra-doux respecte vos yeux sensibles et leur apporte douceur et apaisement pour un démaquillage caresse.
camille h.
Ive used this forever! This is my all tie favorite eye makeup remover. My expectations were hig,but they got exeeded. It is on the pricey side but its worth your money.Super gentle and i sugest using it with a towel and not a cotton pad. I would totally recommend it to others.
Shelley S.
Does what it says it does. I have pretty sensitive skin and it does not seem to irritate it. Pretty gentle in terms of makeup removers go. I got it from my local shoppers drug mart. Slightly pricey compared to other stuff in the market
Marina B.
Dubai, Dubai
Its very light and effective. I do not feel that i need to put on too much product. It is gentle on the eyes so it works good for sensitive skin. It is one of my favorite make up removers. I would recommend it.
Shannon H.
Kilkenny
I love Vichy, I use their products in my day to day skin care routine. But this product is amazinnggg it removes heavy waterproof eyeliner and layers of mascara so well, I have really sensitive eyes and this did not irritate my eyes at all while removing my eye make up, it's very oily so it leave your eye area feel hydrated after removing your make up. Would definitely recommend this product it is worth every penny 💕🙈
Elena A.
Skylands Place, Hamilton
This product has saved me! I use it everyday to remove my makeup before going to bed. I have used similar products in the past but most of them irritated my eyes. Well the Vichy Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover for sensitive eyes does not! It removes even my waterproof mascara without leaving anything on my lashes, so I don't have to worry about getting my pillow full of mascara.
Mabel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza
Me encanta! Siempre ha sido un problema para mi desmaquillarme cada noche, mis ojos se irritan usualmente, conseguir una mascara para pestañas fue una aventura y encontrar con que removerla aun mas. Deja mis ojos 100% limpios, frescos y sin preocupaciones por mas ojos rojos y con ardor.
Elizabeth S.
Hove, Hove
Fantastic Makeup Remover by Vichy.  It removes even the toughest of eyeliners and mascaras! I got this from Boots, UK.  I would recommend this products for everyone! It didn't irritate my eyes at all, like some makeup removers have in the past!
Greisy L.
I bought this product but I haven't used yet. Which is your opinion about it?