BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVichy Laboratoires
Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser

Vichy Laboratoires Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser

New Captelae™ + Vitamin E Cleanses and clarifies. Skin is purified, refreshed and softened All skin types, even sensitive skin Hypoallergenique with Vichy thermal spa water Allergy tested Innovation For the 1st time, a foaming cream associates, in an ultra-fresh, gentle pearly texture, Vichy Thermal Spa Water, and Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which acts like a micro-magnet to dislodge and capture impurities, plus the anti-oxidant properties of Vitamin E. Results:   Perfectly cleansed and free from impurities, skin regains freshness, purity and can breathe freely.  Massage onto damp face.  Avoid contact with eyes.  Rinses off easily with water. Formulated for sensitive skin.  Anti-dryness action.  Tested under dermatological control. Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, h as tested soothing properties

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...shot, it is a little more expensive but I love the results. As a have a sensitive skin I don't mind spending a little bit more money to treat it better. I really like this product, good for daily use and I also use as a make up remover. in reviews
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,422 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I think we can all agree ladies and gentlemen that it’s so important to have the right product for your skin. This comes in a beautiful little package and it’s very adorable. Not much smell to it just a lovely product to lose my skin feeling younger looking younger and brighter a must buy!🧡
Marie T.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product! I received this product as a free sample as ever since then I've been hooked. I will definitely continue to use this product. I originally received it as a free sample from Walgreens. It's kind of an expensive product, but worth it!
Crystal  M.
I've heard a lot about this product I will one day try this hopefully still get the same results as others
Rin F.
This is the cleanser that I use everyday. It smells wonderful and cleans well. It is gentle so it doesn't leave my skin dry or flaky. You would only need a little more than a pea size whenever you wash, so this tube lasts quite long. However, this does not deeply cleans your skin and deep in your pores. I use an exfoliating scrub 3 times a week on top of this. This cleanser is my favorite of all time!
Margot L.
atlanta
Removes impurities, doesn’t leave your face dry nor oily, great balance. I must admit I’m more of a “scrub” person (to feel that my face has been fully washed) but this is a great product to use. I like the foamy texture on my skin
ana H.
I love trying new face cleansers and this one is one of my favorites. I love the fresh scent and that it is not harsh on my sensitive skin. I use it almost every night after I shower.
Cristal T.
New City, NY
Pretty good for oily skin. Does a good job at removing dirt and makeup without stripping the skin too dry. Clean feel and not heavy on the fragrance
Maria S.
Doral, FL
Oh my god this is so good, I’m in love of this product, since I tried it, I have not stopped buying it
Raphaela M.
Omaha, NE
Great product, keep my skin in check during winter months, even more effective when I used it in combination with other products from the same line. Skin texture looks great end it did not cause breakouts.
Grace  J.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this product, I thought it had a good texture I thought it went on smooth. And I would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?