BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Thoroughly removes impurities All skin types even sensitive skin New Captelae™ Innovation For the 1st time, a triple-action cleanser contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which acts with a magnet-like effect to better capture impurities.  It perfectly removes all traces of make-up and tones the skin, in one single step.  Its fluid and velvety non-greasy texture is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Results:  skin is thoroughly cleansed and supple, refreshed and extremely soft.  Apply morning and evening with your fingertips and massage lightly.  Wipe away with a cotton pad.  No rinsing required. Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.  Skin pH. Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, ha see more...

Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am in absolute love with this. It comes out like a lotion and you swipe it on your skin with a cotton pad- it feels like you’re putting on moisturizer. It gets rid of all of your makeup; you can even use it on your eyes. My skin feels so soft and clean afterward and I can really see all my makeup is off. I will say that you would still need to follow up with a cleanser to really deep cleanse your skin. This is a really good cleanser if you’re into double-cleansing.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I got this as a sample and fell in love. Its a lightweight cleanser that leaves skin feeling very cleansed yet soft and hydrated. I don't find this very drying at all, on the contrary it leaves my skin feeling very soft. It is excellent at removing makeup and even gentle enough to help remove eye makeup (including water proof mu).

I absolutely love this product and it is my go to cleanser now.
Melissa Aida R.
So, first time upon trying this-it was GREAT! Cleanser my face gently and left my skin baby soft. After regular use or occasional use the quality just disappeared-not sure what happened but it didn’t take off all the dirt/makeup off my face anymore. So disappointing because it left my skin so incredibly smooth the first week. I won’t be buying this again.
Asia P.
I wasn't expecting much but this is my new cake face makeup remover. This cleanser destroys makeup from barely there to hello cake face. It makes the removal stage so much easier. I don't have to scrub at all when it comes to taking off mascara or eyeliner with this. First, I'll use this cleanser to break everything up. Second, I use a makeup remover wipe to gently wipe everything away. Before this cleanser I wasn't so gentle when it came to removing makeup with a wipe. With the cleanser I don't have to scrub away a layer of my skin anymore. 10/10 would recommend!!
Madison L.
I received a sample of this cleanser in the December target beauty box. and i am so happy because this product is awesome! This 3-in-1 cleanser detoxifies, tones and removes makeup with a lightweight, milky formula. This cleanser smells really nice and it removes makeup very easily!
Amanda S.
After having tried Vichy's 3-in-1 exfoliating cleanser I decided it was time to try another product by this brand. As soon as I picked it up in the store, a sales associate came running over telling me about her amazing experience with this product. After seeing a reaction like that I knew I had to try it. This is a cleansing milk which is something I've never tried before and to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of it in the end and I wound up returning this product. It did a wonderful job and taking off makeup with the help of cotton pads, but I didn't feel like on it's own was enough of a cleanser for me. I tried it for two weeks hoping I would see a breakthrough and my skin wasn't showing any results. In the end, I felt like despite it taking off makeup like a breeze, spending $20 on something that I had intentions of using as a cleanser and could no longer do so was a waste of my money. I still love my Vichy 3-in-1exfoliator and will most likely purchase that product again but I can't say the same about this one unfortunately despite how much I wanted this to work!
Stephanie K.
I love this cleanser.  I keep this in my shower and use it to wipe away all traces of the day.  My skin feels fresh and clean but not tight after removing all my makeup at the end of the day.  I found it to be very gentle on my sensitive skin. I'll be repurchasing this cleanser for sure.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This is a good basic cleanser. It does a great job of removing makeup without stripping skin completely dry. I used this in the AM and PM. I have combo acne prone skin and it did not cause me to further break out. I also liked that it was non irritating.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
It's a beauty every skin type of product. I recommend this for everyone trying to take off that excess make up after cleaning and evening out their skin after washing. It has no smell which is nice and no alcohol which is amazing !!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I've been using this cleanser for a few nights now and I'm very happy with it. It's very effective in removing makeup, even the large amount I wear on my eyes, and it doesn't irritate me at all, either my eyes or my skin. It melts makeup away, tones and moisturizes, and cleans your skin leaning it feeling refreshed and super soft. I have acne prone skin and it's also really important that using this didn't cause me to break out. It's also helping to relieve the really dry patches I seem to get on the top of my nose. The only thing I dislike if I have to pick one thing is that it doesn't wash off easily, that is to say when I rinse my face it still feels like it has a layer of oil on top of it until I actually dab and wipe gently at my skin with a towel. It's a quick fix though and the ultimate payoff is worth it. I really recommend this product!
ann g.
I love this product goes great, it's wonderful
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you say this would be more like something for double cleansing or is this one cleanser just enough?