BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Thoroughly removes impurities All skin types even sensitive skin New Captelae™ Innovation For the 1st time, a triple-action cleanser contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which acts with a magnet-like effect to better capture impurities.  It perfectly removes all traces of make-up and tones the skin, in one single step.  Its fluid and velvety non-greasy texture is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Results:  skin is thoroughly cleansed and supple, refreshed and extremely soft.  Apply morning and evening with your fingertips and massage lightly.  Wipe away with a cotton pad.  No rinsing required. Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.  Skin pH. Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, ha see more...

• I love this product goes great, it's wonderful1 Answers
Christopher C.
Worcester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and fell in love. Its a lightweight cleanser that leaves skin feeling very cleansed yet soft and hydrated. I don't find this very drying at all, on the contrary it leaves my skin feeling very soft. It is excellent at removing makeup and even gentle enough to help remove eye makeup (including water proof mu).

I absolutely love this product and it is my go to cleanser now.
Asia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't expecting much but this is my new cake face makeup remover. This cleanser destroys makeup from barely there to hello cake face. It makes the removal stage so much easier. I don't have to scrub at all when it comes to taking off mascara or eyeliner with this. First, I'll use this cleanser to break everything up. Second, I use a makeup remover wipe to gently wipe everything away. Before this cleanser I wasn't so gentle when it came to removing makeup with a wipe. With the cleanser I don't have to scrub away a layer of my skin anymore. 10/10 would recommend!!
Melissa Aida R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, first time upon trying this-it was GREAT! Cleanser my face gently and left my skin baby soft. After regular use or occasional use the quality just disappeared-not sure what happened but it didn’t take off all the dirt/makeup off my face anymore. So disappointing because it left my skin so incredibly smooth the first week. I won’t be buying this again.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser.  I keep this in my shower and use it to wipe away all traces of the day.  My skin feels fresh and clean but not tight after removing all my makeup at the end of the day.  I found it to be very gentle on my sensitive skin. I'll be repurchasing this cleanser for sure.
Brittany K.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good basic cleanser. It does a great job of removing makeup without stripping skin completely dry. I used this in the AM and PM. I have combo acne prone skin and it did not cause me to further break out. I also liked that it was non irritating.
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a beauty every skin type of product. I recommend this for everyone trying to take off that excess make up after cleaning and evening out their skin after washing. It has no smell which is nice and no alcohol which is amazing !!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cleanser. It made my skin feel soft and refreshed. It's a good product, but for the price I will not repurchase. I've found cheaper ones, that work as well. I've bought it once, and never again.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good product. I thought it was a tad expensive but it's worth it if it works. I would use again for sure
Kammy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product !!!!!!! Leaves the skin clean and smooth. This product also works as a makeup remover
Alejandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this durian my teens, it is a great and gentle makeup remover, ir leave you feeling moisturized.
ann g.
I love this product goes great, it's wonderful