BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Thoroughly removes impurities All skin types even sensitive skin New Captelae™ Innovation For the 1st time, a triple-action cleanser contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which acts with a magnet-like effect to better capture impurities.  It perfectly removes all traces of make-up and tones the skin, in one single step.  Its fluid and velvety non-greasy texture is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Results:  skin is thoroughly cleansed and supple, refreshed and extremely soft.  Apply morning and evening with your fingertips and massage lightly.  Wipe away with a cotton pad.  No rinsing required. Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.  Skin pH. Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, ha see more...

• I love this product goes great, it's wonderful1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After having tried Vichy's 3-in-1 exfoliating cleanser I decided it was time to try another product by this brand. As soon as I picked it up in the store, a sales associate came running over telling me about her amazing experience with this product. After seeing a reaction like that I knew I had to try it. This is a cleansing milk which is something I've never tried before and to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of it in the end and I wound up returning this product. It did a wonderful job and taking off makeup with the help of cotton pads, but I didn't feel like on it's own was enough of a cleanser for me. I tried it for two weeks hoping I would see a breakthrough and my skin wasn't showing any results. In the end, I felt like despite it taking off makeup like a breeze, spending $20 on something that I had intentions of using as a cleanser and could no longer do so was a waste of my money. I still love my Vichy 3-in-1exfoliator and will most likely purchase that product again but I can't say the same about this one unfortunately despite how much I wanted this to work!
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had such high hopes for it because it has some pretty smashing reviews. This just didn't take off my makeup and I tried it with everything. Alone, with a towel, with a cotton pad. The second ingredient is mineral oil and you can tell. No way would I leave the film it left behind on my face. Not for me
Eva T.
Eva T.
My absolute fave! This formula is so creamy and quenching for dry skin. I swear it looked like I had perfect dewy skin. It looked like I had used a color correcting primer. I didn't feel any of that tightness you get from cleansing your face and I just adore this product. I would repurchase it.
A L.
A L.
Laredo, TX
This cleanser is soooo great! It does have quite an odd scent but nothing too overpowering. It really gets the job done and leaves my skin sooo smooth and glowing after. It was a gift, but I would definitely repurchase this after I'm done with it.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It works to get makeup off my face effectively and helps me maintain a great complexion. I received it as a sample and was surprised it was affordable!
Cherilyn N.
Cherilyn N.
My skin savior
So gentle on skin and moisturizing. Definetly worth the price
I have very dry sensitive skin and this does wonders
Katie J.
Katie J.
I love this product. It was the first makeup remover I ever used suggested to me by my local ULTA assistant. I love that I can use it all over my face, even my eyes, and it doesn't irritate. It removes almost all my makeup, except my Benefit They're Real Liner, but I still think it is a completely awesome product. It doesn't dry out my already dry skin and I actually feel like it adds a little moisture back in . This is the only Vichy product I've tried so far but I am curious to try more.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I love this cleanser.  I keep this in my shower and use it to wipe away all traces of the day.  My skin feels fresh and clean but not tight after removing all my makeup at the end of the day.  I found it to be very gentle on my sensitive skin. I'll be repurchasing this cleanser for sure.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good basic cleanser. It does a great job of removing makeup without stripping skin completely dry. I used this in the AM and PM. I have combo acne prone skin and it did not cause me to further break out. I also liked that it was non irritating.
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a beauty every skin type of product. I recommend this for everyone trying to take off that excess make up after cleaning and evening out their skin after washing. It has no smell which is nice and no alcohol which is amazing !!
ann g.
ann g.
I love this product goes great, it's wonderful