Vichy Laboratoires Purete Thermale Intensive Cleansing Milk uploaded by nihed s.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Thoroughly removes impurities Skin is cleansed, purified and feels comfortable New, Captelae™ Dry and sensitive skin With Vichy Thermal Spa Water Allergy Tested Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Innovation: For the 1st time, a cleansing milk combines in a refreshing and velvety texture:  Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which acts with a magnet-like effect to better capture impurities, for gentle cleansing of sensitive skin. Results:  Skin is cleansed, purified and feels comfortable.  It glows with radiance. Tested on sensitive skin.  Tested under dermatological control.  Skin pH. Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37- see more...

• I've heard so many great things about this brand, has anyone with...1 Answers
  • Is this for oily skin? And people with acne?1 Answers
  • How much is it??? And where can I find it?2 Answers
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product! It just melts makeup right off my face. I got it as a sample from a friend, but I'm sure it's pricey. It leaves my skin feeling truly clean but also moisturized. French pharmacy products are always such great quality and made with ingredients that don't scare me.
Katharina P.
Naperville, IL
I loved this product. I have a oil and damage skin, and this product is very good for my skin.
I didn't have any allergy and the stay shine.
Francis M.
Miami, Florida
I have a friend I recommended this that is perfect. I am seriously comprarmela to see that such going.
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
The Vichy laboratories purete thermale intensive cleansing milk is great ..
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I like to use this after I use make up remover AND after I come out of the shower because I feel like it's super gentle on the skin and it removes anything that was left behind. It's very soothing on the skin and it keeps my face feeling soft!
nihed s.
i really love this product it makes your face fresh  and smooth the packaging is very well too suitable for dry and sensitive skin
and it's also  paraben free  , i really recommended for those how want to clean their face and moisturise it  and also if u can use the toner too it will be great :D
ps: i like the price  too

Gaia G.
Treviso
Beauty Junkie Expert
molto buona! un'ottima crema, l'ho provata un po' di tempo fa e ne sono rimasta molto soddisfatta, tra quelle della Vichi forse la migliore, fossero tutte così! ottima, da consigliare a chiunque con qualsiasi tipo di pelle, anche pelle mista.
Hayat M.
alexandria
It makes my face clean and smooth, not sticky or oily, it's so gentle, i got it from dubai where a friend of mine got it for me from there but it was not that pricey as it has a really good value i wish i could find the products in egypt soon
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% recommend it! It works wonders guys. I was looking for a new cleanser that worked all the dirt and oil out and this one has a great price and cleanse. Gives you as smooth finish 2, when you try it trust me you'll grow obsessed everyone it's amazing
Alishia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle on the skin and smells good. Removes my makeup but I still need to use another makeup remover or a facial cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I like vichy products so I would purchase this again.
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
How much is it??? And where can I find it?
Armando B.
Coachella, CA
Does this cleanser work with combination skin
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about this brand, has anyone with sensitive skin used it without any irritation?
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for oily skin? And people with acne?