Vichy Laboratoires Purete Thermale Intensive Cleansing Milk uploaded by nihed s.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Thoroughly removes impurities Skin is cleansed, purified and feels comfortable New, Captelae™ Dry and sensitive skin With Vichy Thermal Spa Water Allergy Tested Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Innovation: For the 1st time, a cleansing milk combines in a refreshing and velvety texture:  Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which acts with a magnet-like effect to better capture impurities, for gentle cleansing of sensitive skin. Results:  Skin is cleansed, purified and feels comfortable.  It glows with radiance. Tested on sensitive skin.  Tested under dermatological control.  Skin pH. Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37- see more...

• I've heard so many great things about this brand, has anyone with...1 Answers
  • Is this for oily skin? And people with acne?1 Answers
  • How much is it??? And where can I find it?2 Answers
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product! It just melts makeup right off my face. I got it as a sample from a friend, but I'm sure it's pricey. It leaves my skin feeling truly clean but also moisturized. French pharmacy products are always such great quality and made with ingredients that don't scare me.
Katharina P.
Katharina P.
Naperville, IL
I loved this product. I have a oil and damage skin, and this product is very good for my skin.
I didn't have any allergy and the stay shine.
Francis M.
Francis M.
Miami, Florida
I have a friend I recommended this that is perfect. I am seriously comprarmela to see that such going.
Adriana  O.
Adriana O.
Stockton, CA
The Vichy laboratories purete thermale intensive cleansing milk is great ..
Anna C.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I like to use this after I use make up remover AND after I come out of the shower because I feel like it's super gentle on the skin and it removes anything that was left behind. It's very soothing on the skin and it keeps my face feeling soft!
Aiman M.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample size of this and really liked it! Was nice and gentle on my skin, which is always an important thing for me since I have sensitive skin. Also removes pretty much all my makeup if I'm using it at night. Will be buying the full size
nihed s.
nihed s.
i really love this product it makes your face fresh  and smooth the packaging is very well too suitable for dry and sensitive skin
and it's also  paraben free  , i really recommended for those how want to clean their face and moisturise it  and also if u can use the toner too it will be great :D
ps: i like the price  too

annaire z.
annaire z.
Miami,fl
muy buen producto quita muy bien el maquillaje incluso maquillaje muy oscuro lo quita a la perfeccion te deja la piel muy suave dejando un sensacion de suavidad increible queda increiblemente limpio el rostro  tiene un olor muy bueno no queda la piel grasa
Ximena P.
Ximena P.
I swear by this stuff. My skin is sadly super sensitive and everything tends to irritate it, that is until I was recommended this product, it truly makes my skin feel clean, refreshed and glowing without the harshness of drying, hard products.
Hayat M.
Hayat M.
alexandria
It makes my face clean and smooth, not sticky or oily, it's so gentle, i got it from dubai where a friend of mine got it for me from there but it was not that pricey as it has a really good value i wish i could find the products in egypt soon
Adriana  O.
Adriana O.
Stockton, CA
How much is it??? And where can I find it?
Armando B.
Armando B.
Coachella, CA
Does this cleanser work with combination skin
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for oily skin? And people with acne?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about this brand, has anyone with sensitive skin used it without any irritation?