BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This broke my skin out so bad. I have no idea what is in the product that did not agree with my skin, but it sure did not work. I not only had surface breakouts (white heads), but also cystic acne all over my face. I personally would not recommend this product to anyone-and I don't have sensitive skin!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
didn't feel like this fully removed my makeup and it left a bit of a film on my skin, However it didn't break me out but it didn't help my skin either.v
Yuu Yu K.
Yuu Yu K.
Montreal
Overall the formula felt really smooth on my skin and didn't irritate it at all. My skin also felt moisturized after the wash. However, this wash did not manage to take out most of my foundation.
Ma Cristina M.
Ma Cristina M.
Dubai
Lightens and clears the skin of dust and dirt effectively. I don't usually change facial wash but this product is so effective in cleaning even my pores I stuck to it.
christina l.
christina l.
Leeds
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's decent. Price isn't too bad but I'd go for a Paula's choice product over it any day.   Paula's choice is the way to go. I'd use Vichy again if I ever needed to but it falls 2nd to PC
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! It does a great job at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It smells nice and is gentle. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and works well with my sensitive skin. I'm definitely picking up more once I run out!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I like this product and I think it works well. I like that it is a cleanser, toner and makeup remover all in one.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fully removed all of my makeup ! It worked well with my sensitive skin. My only issue was the higher cost and the availability of the product.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Saint-Étienne
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is no expressive and very easy to use. it is easy to use and after my face has a good feeling of cleanliness
Nakesha T.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the BEST micellar water I've tried.  It removed every trace of makeup and didn't leave a film on my face. I can honestly say my skin felt clean after using this. I have sensitive skin and there wasn't any irritation to my face or eyes.  A great, great product that I will definitely repurchase.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?