BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Nakesha T.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the BEST micellar water I've tried.  It removed every trace of makeup and didn't leave a film on my face. I can honestly say my skin felt clean after using this. I have sensitive skin and there wasn't any irritation to my face or eyes.  A great, great product that I will definitely repurchase.
Renata B.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
The best solution for the hottest days. I spend almost my whole outside with the children so it fells great when I can use it at night.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personalmente toda la línea de productos Vichy me gusta mucho. Este producto en concreto, lo utilicé para limpiar mi piel después del día, ayudando a que se refresque e hidrate. Lo recomiendo totalmente si estás buscando un producto calmante y tienes la piel sensible.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Perfrct for keeping my skin clear, I love this. It's top of my shopping list every time I need to stock up. Exceeded expectations and I'm now a huge Vichy fan!
gloria s.
gloria s.
Mexicali
Beauty Junkie Expert
gracias a este maravilloso tratamiento pude tranquilizar a mi piel sensible ya que por una mascarilla mal aplicada tuve una reacción desfavorable la verdad le atribuyó el cambio a viichy ya que fue lo único que utilice para sanar y lo hice muy rápido
Tárcita M.
Tárcita M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super indico o tratamento de limpeza profunda dele é incrível... E além de ter um efeito refrescante para a pele...
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a fantastic product, manages to clean the makeup very well. Leaves a sensation of frecura and does not damage the skin, does not leave irritations. I buy it a lot and I love it. I recommend it without any doubt. I also think it lends itself very well for any skin type.
Halana K.
Halana K.
Aloha, OR
Excellent product. I saw the results at the first week using it. I like it and I recommend this for sure. This is an amazing product for your daily skincare
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Conception bay south, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Vichy as a brand! Only skincare I've used in the past year religiously. I absolutely love it! It's also sold near by so it's not a hassle to go out and get more when I run out of a product. I've only tried a few but will definitely try more in the near future!
Laura N.
Laura N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente!! Desmaquilla sin irritar tus ojos y deja tu piel suave.. Luego de probar varias opciones lo recomiendo al 100%
Krista C.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?