BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
gloria s.
gloria s.
Mexicali
Beauty Junkie Expert
gracias a este maravilloso tratamiento pude tranquilizar a mi piel sensible ya que por una mascarilla mal aplicada tuve una reacción desfavorable la verdad le atribuyó el cambio a viichy ya que fue lo único que utilice para sanar y lo hice muy rápido
christina l.
christina l.
Leeds
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's decent. Price isn't too bad but I'd go for a Paula's choice product over it any day.   Paula's choice is the way to go. I'd use Vichy again if I ever needed to but it falls 2nd to PC
Ma Cristina M.
Ma Cristina M.
Dubai
Lightens and clears the skin of dust and dirt effectively. I don't usually change facial wash but this product is so effective in cleaning even my pores I stuck to it.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Perfrct for keeping my skin clear, I love this. It's top of my shopping list every time I need to stock up. Exceeded expectations and I'm now a huge Vichy fan!
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I think this one is a #MustHave product, its a toner, cleanser and makeup remover all in one, also its for the sensitive skin, so its perfect for the lips and eyes i just in love with it !
Tárcita M.
Tárcita M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super indico o tratamento de limpeza profunda dele é incrível... E além de ter um efeito refrescante para a pele...
Amber F.
Amber F.
I have been using this for a couple of years now. It is really gentle on my skin and does the job when I want to be lazy removing my makeup. I also use it for under eye touch ups.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
didn't feel like this fully removed my makeup and it left a bit of a film on my skin, However it didn't break me out but it didn't help my skin either.v
Dita V.
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
I only use VICHY to remove cosmetics, because, I have had allergic of other cosmetics removers. I'm happy, because, healthy skin is happy skin!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?