BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Jessica T.
Conception bay south , NL
I love Vichy as a brand! Only skincare I've used in the past year religiously. I absolutely love it! It's also sold near by so it's not a hassle to go out and get more when I run out of a product. I've only tried a few but will definitely try more in the near future!
Barbara G.

It is a fantastic product, manages to clean the makeup very well. Leaves a sensation of frecura and does not damage the skin, does not leave irritations. I buy it a lot and I love it. I recommend it without any doubt. I also think it lends itself very well for any skin type.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Personalmente toda la línea de productos Vichy me gusta mucho. Este producto en concreto, lo utilicé para limpiar mi piel después del día, ayudando a que se refresque e hidrate. Lo recomiendo totalmente si estás buscando un producto calmante y tienes la piel sensible.
gloria s.
Mexicali
gracias a este maravilloso tratamiento pude tranquilizar a mi piel sensible ya que por una mascarilla mal aplicada tuve una reacción desfavorable la verdad le atribuyó el cambio a viichy ya que fue lo único que utilice para sanar y lo hice muy rápido
Yuu Yu K.
Montreal
Overall the formula felt really smooth on my skin and didn't irritate it at all. My skin also felt moisturized after the wash. However, this wash did not manage to take out most of my foundation.
christina l.
Leeds
It's decent. Price isn't too bad but I'd go for a Paula's choice product over it any day.   Paula's choice is the way to go. I'd use Vichy again if I ever needed to but it falls 2nd to PC
Ma Cristina M.
Dubai
Lightens and clears the skin of dust and dirt effectively. I don't usually change facial wash but this product is so effective in cleaning even my pores I stuck to it.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
This product works great. It really cleanses the skin and does a great job at removing makeup. It leaves a nice refreshing feeling on the skin without any residue. It is also great for touch ups during makeup application on a cotton swab. Great product that I would definitely recommend.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I think this one is a #MustHave product, its a toner, cleanser and makeup remover all in one, also its for the sensitive skin, so its perfect for the lips and eyes i just in love with it !
Amanda G.
Kelowna
I use this every day! It's perfect for make up remover - even the toughest waterproof mascara. I use it as a toner and its great for calming skin, and one more step to help unclog those pores.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?