BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Holly B.
Holly B.
I love products that are easy to use and effective! This product is just that. I just pour some of the product on a towel, wipe my face, and done! No washing or hard scrubbing. All of my makeup and eye makeup is removed quickly. I received this product for free to test and am planning to buy once I'm out!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fully removed all of my makeup ! It worked well with my sensitive skin. My only issue was the higher cost and the availability of the product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I like this product and I think it works well. I like that it is a cleanser, toner and makeup remover all in one.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love that this product feels as gentle as water even if you get it in your eye but it is strong enough to wipe off my waterproof mascara at night. It's pricey but a single bottle will last a long time so I don't think that should be a deterrent.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great. It really cleanses the skin and does a great job at removing makeup. It leaves a nice refreshing feeling on the skin without any residue. It is also great for touch ups during makeup application on a cotton swab. Great product that I would definitely recommend.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kelowna
I use this every day! It's perfect for make up remover - even the toughest waterproof mascara. I use it as a toner and its great for calming skin, and one more step to help unclog those pores.
Marija L.
Marija L.
Vichy calming cleansing solution is very good for sensitive skin,i had no issues
Leaves your skin clean and calm
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a fantastic product, manages to clean the makeup very well. Leaves a sensation of frecura and does not damage the skin, does not leave irritations. I buy it a lot and I love it. I recommend it without any doubt. I also think it lends itself very well for any skin type.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Conception bay south, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Vichy as a brand! Only skincare I've used in the past year religiously. I absolutely love it! It's also sold near by so it's not a hassle to go out and get more when I run out of a product. I've only tried a few but will definitely try more in the near future!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personalmente toda la línea de productos Vichy me gusta mucho. Este producto en concreto, lo utilicé para limpiar mi piel después del día, ayudando a que se refresque e hidrate. Lo recomiendo totalmente si estás buscando un producto calmante y tienes la piel sensible.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?