BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Laura N.
Excelente!! Desmaquilla sin irritar tus ojos y deja tu piel suave.. Luego de probar varias opciones lo recomiendo al 100%
Holly B.
I love products that are easy to use and effective! This product is just that. I just pour some of the product on a towel, wipe my face, and done! No washing or hard scrubbing. All of my makeup and eye makeup is removed quickly. I received this product for free to test and am planning to buy once I'm out!
VanessaRose W.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect balance of cleansing and makeup removal- works like a charm on tough waterproof makeup without leaving you with racoon eyes in the morning (you all know exactly what I'm talking about- that next morning gift when your nighttime cleansing routine drops the ball)
Anamika S.
Rochester, NY
I fell in love with Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Solution at the first use. It is an amazingly refreshing cleansing solution that helped my purify my sensitive skin and soothe irritation in one single step. The best part is that is all of these things: Soap-free. Alcohol-free. Colorant-free. pH-balanced. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love that this product feels as gentle as water even if you get it in your eye but it is strong enough to wipe off my waterproof mascara at night. It's pricey but a single bottle will last a long time so I don't think that should be a deterrent.
Lyndsey G.
Leander, TX
My favorite micellar water. It's so gentle and SO effective. I've tried other brands that either dry my skin out or don't work with actually removing all traces of makeup. I use this when I get home from work to get my makeup off. I don't like washing my face right after work so this does the trick to remove everything so I'm not sitting with makeup on for hours before going to bed.
Amanda G.
Kelowna
I use this every day! It's perfect for make up remover - even the toughest waterproof mascara. I use it as a toner and its great for calming skin, and one more step to help unclog those pores.
Marija L.
Vichy calming cleansing solution is very good for sensitive skin,i had no issues
Leaves your skin clean and calm
Yuu Yu K.
Montreal
Overall the formula felt really smooth on my skin and didn't irritate it at all. My skin also felt moisturized after the wash. However, this wash did not manage to take out most of my foundation.
Jessica T.
Conception bay south , NL
I love Vichy as a brand! Only skincare I've used in the past year religiously. I absolutely love it! It's also sold near by so it's not a hassle to go out and get more when I run out of a product. I've only tried a few but will definitely try more in the near future!
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?