BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
VanessaRose W.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect balance of cleansing and makeup removal- works like a charm on tough waterproof makeup without leaving you with racoon eyes in the morning (you all know exactly what I'm talking about- that next morning gift when your nighttime cleansing routine drops the ball)
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love that this product feels as gentle as water even if you get it in your eye but it is strong enough to wipe off my waterproof mascara at night. It's pricey but a single bottle will last a long time so I don't think that should be a deterrent.
Autumn M.
This fully removed all of my makeup ! It worked well with my sensitive skin. My only issue was the higher cost and the availability of the product.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
The best solution for the hottest days. I spend almost my whole outside with the children so it fells great when I can use it at night.
Laura N.
Excelente!! Desmaquilla sin irritar tus ojos y deja tu piel suave.. Luego de probar varias opciones lo recomiendo al 100%
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I like this product and I think it works well. I like that it is a cleanser, toner and makeup remover all in one.
Jessica T.
Conception bay south , CT
I love Vichy as a brand! Only skincare I've used in the past year religiously. I absolutely love it! It's also sold near by so it's not a hassle to go out and get more when I run out of a product. I've only tried a few but will definitely try more in the near future!
Barbara G.
Coconut Creek, FL

It is a fantastic product, manages to clean the makeup very well. Leaves a sensation of frecura and does not damage the skin, does not leave irritations. I buy it a lot and I love it. I recommend it without any doubt. I also think it lends itself very well for any skin type.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Personalmente toda la línea de productos Vichy me gusta mucho. Este producto en concreto, lo utilicé para limpiar mi piel después del día, ayudando a que se refresque e hidrate. Lo recomiendo totalmente si estás buscando un producto calmante y tienes la piel sensible.
gloria s.
Mexicali
gracias a este maravilloso tratamiento pude tranquilizar a mi piel sensible ya que por una mascarilla mal aplicada tuve una reacción desfavorable la verdad le atribuyó el cambio a viichy ya que fue lo único que utilice para sanar y lo hice muy rápido
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?