BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Tiff L.
Pelham , NH
I love this cleanser! It helps to tone my skin and over the past 3 months I've noticed my acne scars are hardly even noticeable! It keeps my skin feeling hydrated but it also dries out stubborn pimples! I like to apply this with a cotton round about 15 minutes before I get in the shower to clean off any dirt that might be on my face from ever day activities.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
This is by far the BEST micellar water I've tried.  It removed every trace of makeup and didn't leave a film on my face. I can honestly say my skin felt clean after using this. I have sensitive skin and there wasn't any irritation to my face or eyes.  A great, great product that I will definitely repurchase.
Britany C.
Logan, UT
After trying other micellar waters (Simple and Klorane) I thought that they weren't worth the hype. Buy after getting a sample of this Vichy solution, I've changed my mind! It is so effective! Even after using a cleanser on my face, when I follow with this, it still pulls more dirt/makeup off my face. My face has seriously never felt so clean. It does seem to leave a slight residue, but I use it at night, so I haven't tested how it performs under makeup.
Holly B.
I love products that are easy to use and effective! This product is just that. I just pour some of the product on a towel, wipe my face, and done! No washing or hard scrubbing. All of my makeup and eye makeup is removed quickly. I received this product for free to test and am planning to buy once I'm out!
Ashley W.
This broke my skin out so bad. I have no idea what is in the product that did not agree with my skin, but it sure did not work. I not only had surface breakouts (white heads), but also cystic acne all over my face. I personally would not recommend this product to anyone-and I don't have sensitive skin!
Lyndsey G.
Leander, TX
My favorite micellar water. It's so gentle and SO effective. I've tried other brands that either dry my skin out or don't work with actually removing all traces of makeup. I use this when I get home from work to get my makeup off. I don't like washing my face right after work so this does the trick to remove everything so I'm not sitting with makeup on for hours before going to bed.
Anamika S.
Rochester, NY
I fell in love with Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Solution at the first use. It is an amazingly refreshing cleansing solution that helped my purify my sensitive skin and soothe irritation in one single step. The best part is that is all of these things: Soap-free. Alcohol-free. Colorant-free. pH-balanced. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic
Halana K.
Brooklyn , WI
Excellent product. I saw the results at the first week using it. I like it and I recommend this for sure. This is an amazing product for your daily skincare
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It's super nice and gentle on the face. It does not stitch in the eyes. It gets rid of everything in no time.
Would recommend to use with a cotton pad .
Super effective and the smell is nice. Not overwhelming.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love this cleanser! It does a great job at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It smells nice and is gentle. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and works well with my sensitive skin. I'm definitely picking up more once I run out!
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?