BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Face and Eyes Sensitive and fragile skin Soothing rose Phytophenol Removes make-up like a milk Calms and comforts the skin No rinsing required Vichy Thermal Spa Water rich in mineral salts and oligo elements, has tested soothing properties and strengthens skin s natural protective function. Ultra-effective :  cleanses and removes make-up without rubbing. Ultra-comforting :  contains a rose extract rich in Phytophenol which is known for its soothing properties. Results :  in a single step, the face is perfectly cleansed. Skin feels comforted and lastingly refreshed. Hypoallergenique with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.  Allergy Tested.  Tested on sensitive skin and eyes and on contact lens wearers.  Formulated and tested to minimize risks of allergy.  Skin pH.  Alcohol free.  Soap free.  Colorant free. Questions o see more...

• How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Britany C.
Britany C.
Logan, UT
After trying other micellar waters (Simple and Klorane) I thought that they weren't worth the hype. Buy after getting a sample of this Vichy solution, I've changed my mind! It is so effective! Even after using a cleanser on my face, when I follow with this, it still pulls more dirt/makeup off my face. My face has seriously never felt so clean. It does seem to leave a slight residue, but I use it at night, so I haven't tested how it performs under makeup.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! It does a great job at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It smells nice and is gentle. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and works well with my sensitive skin. I'm definitely picking up more once I run out!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's super nice and gentle on the face. It does not stitch in the eyes. It gets rid of everything in no time.
Would recommend to use with a cotton pad .
Super effective and the smell is nice. Not overwhelming.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This broke my skin out so bad. I have no idea what is in the product that did not agree with my skin, but it sure did not work. I not only had surface breakouts (white heads), but also cystic acne all over my face. I personally would not recommend this product to anyone-and I don't have sensitive skin!
Halana K.
Halana K.
Aloha, OR
Excellent product. I saw the results at the first week using it. I like it and I recommend this for sure. This is an amazing product for your daily skincare
Renata B.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
The best solution for the hottest days. I spend almost my whole outside with the children so it fells great when I can use it at night.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente!! Desmaquilla sin irritar tus ojos y deja tu piel suave.. Luego de probar varias opciones lo recomiendo al 100%
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I like this product and I think it works well. I like that it is a cleanser, toner and makeup remover all in one.
Anamika S.
Anamika S.
Rochester, NY
I fell in love with Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Solution at the first use. It is an amazingly refreshing cleansing solution that helped my purify my sensitive skin and soothe irritation in one single step. The best part is that is all of these things: Soap-free. Alcohol-free. Colorant-free. pH-balanced. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic
VanessaRose W.
VanessaRose W.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect balance of cleansing and makeup removal- works like a charm on tough waterproof makeup without leaving you with racoon eyes in the morning (you all know exactly what I'm talking about- that next morning gift when your nighttime cleansing routine drops the ball)
Krista C.
Krista C.
Albany, NY
How well does this remove makeup? Does it remove eye makeup?