Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Night Overnight Concentrate for Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone, 1.3 fl oz uploaded by Shelesea R.Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Night Overnight Concentrate for Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone, 1.3 fl oz uploaded by Sarah S.Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Night Overnight Concentrate for Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone, 1.3 fl oz uploaded by Sarah J.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Skin Infusing Mask Effect Technology br with Ceramide Bright + LHA + Vitamin C Sensitive Skin 5 Allergy Tested 6 Vichy Thermal Spa Water Tested on Multi-ethnic Skin Dermatologically Tested Allergy Tested Paraben-free Hydroquinone-free Skin resurfacing and brightening effect from the 1st morning. Helps reduce the look of dark spots in only 4 weeks. Skin Facts: br During the night, cell turnover is at its peak. Dead cells loaded with melanin are progressively replaced by new cells. However, this process can slow down with time. Innovation: br Vichy introduces ProEven Night, its 1st dark spot concentrate that acts throughout the night. Enriched with skin resurfacing LHA, it can be used as nightly care or as a mask. It infuses into your skin at night to act during the cells natural night regeneration process for a resurfacing action. Efficacy: br Overnight: Skin see more...

Dina S.
Toledo, OH
I use this nightly and have noticed a brightening in my complexion but no reduction in datk spots yet. Iime the texture and sometime apply a thicker layer as an overnight mask, which leaves my skin smoother in the morning.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
absolutely useful for those like me who are trying to reduce and lessen the appearance of dark spots & unevenness. I picked mine up from Amazon.com This is effective you just need to be diligent. I would buy again. I would also recommend this to others.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I was given this product by a friend. She has used it in the past and had half of the bottle left over. It does a decent job for the price. I was not a huge fan of the smell and it left a sticky residue on my skin.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I have been using the Vichy proeven night concentrate for about a month now. The first thing I noticed was the clean sweet scent and the very light consistency. It absorbs well into my skin and doesn't leave me looking greasy. While I don't have a ton of correcting to do, I can already tell that my skin tone is more even and it seems to have soothed my skin!
Brooke F.
Prosper, TX
Since using this I have noticed a difference in my sun spots. They have lightened quite a bit. I also love the smell. This isn't too thick, absorbs nicely into the skin without clogging my pores.
Mio H.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for dark spots and discoloration, there is a very mild sting to it but in my opinion that means it is potent and actually works.
simply c.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Super hydrating !!!!! this really helps for people that needs that extra hydration under there eyes and you wake up with a under eye glow.
Amann G.
I love this product as I had dark sun spots and this actually made them go away. It lightening the dark spot and it works great
Arlene C.
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
I was looking to get something that would get rid of my acne scars and after searching Shoppers Drug Mart I finally decided to purchase this. I am so happy that I made that decision because this product is amazing. It says to use it once a week as a mask but I find myself using it 3-4 times a week and when I wake up my skin looks flawless and smooth. After just the first use I noticed my acne scars to already be fading. It has an amazing scent to it and I know when my skin is acting up this will do the trick.