Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Night Overnight Concentrate for Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone, 1.3 fl oz uploaded by Shelesea R.Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Night Overnight Concentrate for Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone, 1.3 fl oz uploaded by Sarah S.Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Night Overnight Concentrate for Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone, 1.3 fl oz uploaded by Sarah J.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Skin Infusing Mask Effect Technology br with Ceramide Bright + LHA + Vitamin C Sensitive Skin 5 Allergy Tested 6 Vichy Thermal Spa Water Tested on Multi-ethnic Skin Dermatologically Tested Allergy Tested Paraben-free Hydroquinone-free Skin resurfacing and brightening effect from the 1st morning. Helps reduce the look of dark spots in only 4 weeks. Skin Facts: br During the night, cell turnover is at its peak. Dead cells loaded with melanin are progressively replaced by new cells. However, this process can slow down with time. Innovation: br Vichy introduces ProEven Night, its 1st dark spot concentrate that acts throughout the night. Enriched with skin resurfacing LHA, it can be used as nightly care or as a mask. It infuses into your skin at night to act during the cells natural night regeneration process for a resurfacing action. Efficacy: br Overnight: Skin see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I have been using the Vichy proeven night concentrate for about a month now. The first thing I noticed was the clean sweet scent and the very light consistency. It absorbs well into my skin and doesn't leave me looking greasy. While I don't have a ton of correcting to do, I can already tell that my skin tone is more even and it seems to have soothed my skin!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Prosper, TX
Since using this I have noticed a difference in my sun spots. They have lightened quite a bit. I also love the smell. This isn't too thick, absorbs nicely into the skin without clogging my pores.
Amann G.
Amann G.
I love this product as I had dark sun spots and this actually made them go away. It lightening the dark spot and it works great
absolutely useful for those like me who are trying to reduce and lessen the appearance of dark spots & unevenness. I picked mine up from Amazon.com This is effective you just need to be diligent. I would buy again. I would also recommend this to others.
Sealy V.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I was given this product by a friend. She has used it in the past and had half of the bottle left over. It does a decent job for the price. I was not a huge fan of the smell and it left a sticky residue on my skin.
simply c.
simply c.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Super hydrating !!!!! this really helps for people that needs that extra hydration under there eyes and you wake up with a under eye glow.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
A little on the expensive side, but you're definitely paying for quality when it comes to ProEVEN Night cream! I am covered in scars so I used it on my arms, legs, face and back. My friend got me a bunch of Vichy products for Christmas last year; this was my favorite from the set! After only a couple of days I started to see the scars and blemishes on my skin start to fade... they don't (or at least, haven't yet) totally gone away on me, but I can say this product helped improved the condition of my skin significantly. The bonus for me is that it rubs in fairly quick and doesn't leave a wet or oily feeling. I hate that when stuff makes your clothes stick to you... but nope, so good!
Karen K.
Karen K.
London , ON
First off I have never tried s Vichy product I didn't end up loving! I use this nightly before I go to bed as a part of my night skin care routine ! It's wonderful and my skin thanks me for it in the morning ! It evens out my skin to r and my skin feels rejuvenated ! I purchased mine at shoppers drug mart !
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I use this every other night , it's not as heavy as my usual night creams so I feel like my skin is a LITTLE drier than normal some mornings but it goes on light and absorbs quickly. Smells nice and helps brighten my face. Worth it for the anti aging benefits !
Simone B.
Simone B.
Toronto, ON
Love this dark spot correction, not because I helps but because it's specialized for overnight unlike the other pro even products