BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Laboratoires Proeven Eye 0.5 oz see more...

• How does this compare to their Idealia eyes serum? It com...1 Answers
  • Im debating on trying this because I have tried tons of p...1 Answers
Trisha S.
I saw this product online and in a magazine so I wanted to try it and I did like it.  I didn't notice a huge difference in how my eye area looks different (less fine lines) but my eye are did seem softer.  It felt lightweight and not sticky.
Liz J.
This stuff really does work. I put it on at night and in the morning I notice my genetic dark under dark cuticles/bags look lighter and not as sunken in. It basically makes you look like you spent a week relaxing and sleeping on a beach and came home rejuvenated - and it works really fast! I noticed a difference after the first night or two and people started noticing and saying how well rested I looked within a few days!
Tamara T.
Rossville, GA
I normally would never spend this much on a product for my eyes, but wow it made a huge difference on my under eye circles. I have always had terrible dark circles under my eyes and as I get older it is getting harder and harder to conceal. It didn't give me an immediate difference, but with continued use it helped a lot. It is all that I use under my eyes!
maisa s.
Vichy Laboratoires Proeven EyeVichy Laboratoires Proeven EyeVichy Laboratoires Proeven EyeVichy Laboratoires Proeven Eye
Justine A.
1920 reviews
This is such a wonderful eye cream. It helps to moisturize the eye area and helps with bags and dark circles.
Sanaz D.
Tulsa, OK
Great eye formula! Simple, but effective! Would buy again. Sold at many retail drug stores- cvs, Walgreens
Stacy S.
Toms River
It was a quality lotion, and felt nice on your skin. But I didn't see that much change with wrinkles.
amanda g.
Alll vichy products are amazing so I see myself buying this when I run out of the daily treatment
Anya L.
Bordj menaiel
I decided to treat myself to some quality skin care products and picked up this product amongst a few other things. I told the beautician that I had some dark spots from acne that I wanted to treat and she recommended this product. I was also motivated to get this product because it came with a bonus, the Vichy brightening cleanser 100ml. So together this offered really good value. It was really easy to apply the product because it comes in an applicator tube for easy dispensing. Within one week of using the dark Spot Corrector I noticed results. I mostly use this product as a spot treatment instead of putting it all over my face. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to use this product with a normal moisturizer. Because I have oily skin I was sometimes able to do spot treatments and not apply any moisturizer afterwards. Other times I would do the spot treatment, leave it for about an hour and then I would apply my moisturizer on top of that. I'm not sure which way gives better results but hopefully this is something the manufacturer can address on the product directions.Overall I'm happy with this product because it showed results right away. I also like the fact that it does even out my skin tone unlike some products which gives blotchy results. The only drawback is that the product is quite strong and drying so if you have sensitive skin you will have to experiment to see if your skin can handle it. I will be recommending this to my friends
Cristina M.
The vichy brand I first met in a pharmacy to lower the red color of my skin, after that I buy many products one of them is proven eye of vichy which I love has become one of my 10 favorite products.
Jessica F.
How does this compare to their Idealia eyes serum? It comes in a pink tube
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Im debating on trying this because I have tried tons of products with no results for my dark baggy eyes. I need an honest opinion from those who have dark baggy eyes, does it show any improvement in your eyes? Its pretty expensive (for me) and I really don't want to try another product for it to only go on my list of "junk products" thanks!