Active Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 15mg/mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Normaderm Beautifying Anti Acne Care 24 H Hydrating Acne Treatment / LOTION!
How would you rate this product?
Claire B.
Vichy Laboratoires Normaderm Beautifying Anti Acne Care 24 H Hydrating Acne Treatment / LOTION uploaded by Claire B.
This moisturizer has a medium thin cream texture and took a few minutes to absorb into skin, wore well under makeup and does contain salicylic acid as an acne treatment. It does have quite a strong fresh scent if you are sensitive to fragrance.
Kimberley G.
Torquay, Devon
Vichy Laboratoires Normaderm Beautifying Anti Acne Care 24 H Hydrating Acne Treatment / LOTION uploaded by Kimberley G.
My go to! I've just purchased my 2nd one of this product. Its for adult blemish prone skin which I suffer with. I have skin thats sensitive to heat and I still get spots time to time. This also helps with dryness which I get if I don't moisturise. It's worth the £15!

Looking for your answer?