Vichy Laboratoires Neovadiol Gf Night Densifying Re-Sculpture Care uploaded by claudia s.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Redefined jaw line.  Firmer neck.  Reduced puffiness.** Proteic Gf + Pro-Xylane:  Compensates and Reconstitutes* Tested on sensitive skin Allergy tested Advance in Menopausal Skincare: Proteic Gf + Pro-Xylane shown to reconstitute the skin s fundamental substance*.  Phytodoline to visibly de-puff and smooth morning wrinkles.  Facial proportions are improved for a visibly younger face***. Clinically proven under dermatological control at 1 month. Comfortable moisturizer, non-greasy and non-sticky cream. With soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water. * In vitro testing.  **Visible effects.  ***Based on consumer evaluations. Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Distributed reserved to agreed Vichy suppliers see more...

Vichy Laboratoires Neovadiol Gf Night Densifying Re-Sculpture Care
  • "My skin is so sensitive plus again smh i couldn't find anything that would give me results and not give me giant bumps until vichy! perfect cream to combat aging dryness from NYC winters and leaves my skin like velvet." in 6 reviews
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
I’m totally obsessed with this skin care. My skin is supple, and smooth! And it helps greatly with makeup applications. I used to have severe acne and my skin care doubting changed that! Recommend all the way.
Hannah T.
Otway, OH
Excellent product, very nice on the skin. I’m a first time user of the product, but I love it. Super effective in every aspect. It met every expectation I had! I think it is the perfect product for any skin type!
Gabriela V.
Allentown, PA
UGHHHHH I LOVE all of their products. I've received at least 3 different moisturizers and treatment samples in the past, and have gone through all of them with awesome results. If you have dry skin like me, this line is for you! Their nighttime moisturizers are a gift from heaven, and will leave you with such hydrated skin in the morning to last you all day. Love love love!!
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
One of my favorite moisturizers! My skin is going through a bit of a change where i'm more combination now (used to be extremely oily). This products gives a great amount of moisture to my dry areas but does not seem to make my oily areas overly moisturized! It makes my skin feel great too and at a great price point for a higher end item!
Sunila J.
This is an amazing night cream. I use it on my face every single night after my skincare routine. It totally met all my expectations. I find it to be effective and moisturizing. The packaging is great, very sleek and high end looking. I would highly recommend it to others.
selena D.
Murphys, CA
Love this profuct keeps my skin moisturized and has a great consistancy seeps into skin with a non greasy light feel. Very pleasent smell. I also have sensitive skin and this doesnt irrate or cause redness. Vichy Laboratoires Neovadiol Gf Night Densifying Re-Sculpture Care
Amber W.
This is my all time favorite brand! I'm creeping up on 30 years old this week. I often get compliments on my appearance. Such as, "You don't even look 19!" I will forever use this product.
Gigi V.
El Paso, TX
The brand in all the products they make are very good and this one in not exception. For the night after take off my make up and before night is really gentle for your face
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
The texure is very soft and light, perfect for the night care, my skin is really hidrated and soft, I don't love the smell, perfect for sensitive skins like mine, is it worth the price, excelent quality I recommend it for any tipe of skin.
Jennifer M.
Vichy Laboratoires Neovadiol Gf Night Densifying Re-Sculpture Care is really great for my sensitive skin! =) Though I am not a big fan of their packaging, I like their products and the price is reasonable. I would like to see some travel sized products and also maybe improve on their packaging.!