Add a Photo

By VICHY LABORATOIRES
Redefined jaw line.  Firmer neck.  Reduced puffiness.** Proteic Gf + Pro-Xylane:  Compensates and Reconstitutes* Tested on sensitive skin Allergy tested Advance in Menopausal Skincare: Proteic Gf + Pro-Xylane shown to reconstitute the skin s fundamental substance*.  Phytodoline to visibly de-puff and smooth morning wrinkles.  Facial proportions are improved for a visibly younger face***. Clinically proven under dermatological control at 1 month. Comfortable moisturizer, non-greasy and non-sticky cream. With soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water. * In vitro testing.  **Visible effects.  ***Based on consumer evaluations. Questions or Comments? Contact Info Vichy US:  1-877-37-VICHY Monday - Friday ; Distributed reserved to agreed Vichy suppliers
Photo (1)
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL

It feels nice on face and no smell. Face feels good in the morning. This is a good quality night cream, but I am not convinced it is better than other night creams I have used that cost much less. I like CeraVe , which is recommended by dermotologist, feels about the same, and is much less expensive.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Vichy Laboratoires Neovadiol Gf Night Densifying Re-Sculpture Care is really great for my sensitive skin! =) Though I am not a big fan of their packaging, I like their products and the price is reasonable. I would like to see some travel sized products and also maybe improve on their packaging.!
claudia s.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida

The texure is very soft and light, perfect for the night care, my skin is really hidrated and soft, I don't love the smell, perfect for sensitive skins like mine, is it worth the price, excelent quality I recommend it for any tipe of skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cambridge, MA

While at first, the texture felt a little like Elmer's Glue, I trusted the process and when I woke up after wearing it overnight, I skin felt like it had more elasticity and over time, firmer. I bought this on Amazon. I would buy again.
Jaye L.
Jaye L.

My skin is so sensitive plus again smh i couldn't find anything that would give me results and not give me giant bumps until vichy! perfect cream to combat aging dryness from NYC winters and leaves my skin like velvet.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin but this works really well for that and doesn't irritate my skin. Downside it's pretty pricey but worth it.
Nadja L.
Nadja L.

Good for any skin type . Complexion is not too thick , so its also perfect for younger skin . Refreshing , hydrating and smooth .
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I use this skincare range and love it! Great affordable price for a really good quality working product!
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Newport, KY

Love love Vichy. Using their idealia serum and love it. I got this as sample and loved it! Waiting for Ulta to have a gwp on vichy and then I am making a purchase of this cream. Great for anyone worried about anti-aging.
Ammeta H.
Ammeta H.

Vichy products are my absolute favorite! This cream is soothing and it makes your skin feel great!

Join Now