Vichy Laboratoires Meokine Intensive Dermo-Crease Reducing Corrective Wrinkle Care 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Meanie R.
Meanie R.
Norwich
It was so cooling on your skin glided on like butter. Totally will buy again and forever it was amazing, my Eczema didn’t act up at all. The packaging was super cute and I loved the blue color, and ulta made it super easy to find!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Red Bank, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of skincare. It's easy to find, affordable, gentle on the skin and no harsh fragrance. Perfect for everyday use
Emma M.
Emma M.
I enjoyed using this product a lot, and my only real problem is the pricing. It was gentle and absorbed into my skin very quickly which I liked. I was a first time user and was using a sample, so I don't know if I would spend the money on this, but I did find it to be a great product
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Rotherham
Made my skin look so young and tight, it smelled amazing and was really gentle on the skin. It was really good value for money and a little goes a long way, the packaging is always beautiful from Vitchy, I honestly can't think of any improvements at all!
Selene H.
Selene H.
Estevan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Vichy products I have had no serious issues with it the products aren't overly pricy like some other products.  Products always seem to be great for my sensitive skin I would defiantly buy more Vichy products for sure.  No room for improvement.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't do much for me. Soon after buying I realised that it's for a bit mature skin. Gave to my mum but she didn't like it either. Olay regenerist works much better than this one plus it's much more reasonably priced
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Quesnel, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great face mask if you have extremely dry skin. I would not use it if you have oily or combination, as this is a very heavy cream that will only make oiliness worse.
Noy P.
Noy P.
Rishon lezion
My mom and my grandmother actually use this and they fell in love with this product.
when both of them love this it's really good product haha 😂
Andreina P.
Andreina P.
It's just perfect. I love everything about this product. I use it every day and i notice an important difference in my skin.
Yanet A.
Yanet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es buena , pero considero que no para pieles tan jóvenes. En pieles madurado tienes súper mejores resultados