Vichy Laboratoires Meokine Intensive Dermo-Crease Reducing Corrective Wrinkle Care 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Meanie R.
Norwich
It was so cooling on your skin glided on like butter. Totally will buy again and forever it was amazing, my Eczema didn’t act up at all. The packaging was super cute and I loved the blue color, and ulta made it super easy to find!
Kelly G.
Red Bank, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of skincare. It's easy to find, affordable, gentle on the skin and no harsh fragrance. Perfect for everyday use
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works pretty well for me. I'd possibly repurchase, if/when I need a similar product to use.
Stefi K.
Madrid
This product keep my face cleen of wrinkless, making them thinner and smaller. My face started to have a unique tone, have a better colour and touch, be softer and some of the most pigmented wrinkless in concret zones like the nose dissapeared at 99%. Im so happy and confy with this product. It really help your skin care and i recomend it totally to everybody who want a better skin look!
Emma L.
Enfield, Middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Vichy products for years and I love each and every product I use. My mum has been really impressed with the results since she started using this. She has noticed a huge difference in th fine lines on her forehead! Great product!
Isabelle L.
Bramley, Rotherham
Made my skin look so young and tight, it smelled amazing and was really gentle on the skin. It was really good value for money and a little goes a long way, the packaging is always beautiful from Vitchy, I honestly can't think of any improvements at all!
Maria R.
Birmingham
Amazing produxt. Super intense and keeps the skin hydrated. The packaging is great, although too much for such a small sized product. I found the product effective and very gentle on my skin. Super hydrating and very good as a base u see primer or foundation before Makeup. Will definitely recommend this product.
Emma M.
I enjoyed using this product a lot, and my only real problem is the pricing. It was gentle and absorbed into my skin very quickly which I liked. I was a first time user and was using a sample, so I don't know if I would spend the money on this, but I did find it to be a great product
Victoria S.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product and seen a difference while using it.  It was beautifully packaged and the product was amazing. I found it effective and does what it claims. I found it gentle on my skin while giving me the desired results that I was looking for,
Diana S.
montreal
vichy tends to irritate my skin and cause break out, i have no idea why but this one worked fine the price was ok, the packaging is small so if you are like me who likes to use a lot maybe buy 2. I find it heavy thats why i gave it 3 stars.