BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Derm Source Technology. new. complete anti-wrinkle and firming care. lasting lifting effect. tested on sensitive skin. paraben free Major Scientific Progress: Scientific research has identified a source of young skin, a vital layer of the skin that helps generate fresh new cells in all surface layers. Vichy Exclusive Innovation - 7 US Pat. Pending: For the first time, RHAMNOSE, an anti-wrinkle ingredient at 5% concentration, has been shown to help stimulate this source of young skin. New-Liftactive complete anti-wrinkle and firmi. see more...

• I got this in a Glossybox with no instructions. Is this a face wa...1 Answers
Ταυρι Ο.
Oh my God! I LOVE this stuff! I can't say enough great things about it!
I have dry skin and my main concern is anti-aging. This stuff - overnight - the first time I used it blurred my fine lines and I woke up with SOFT GLOW-Y SKIN! It is incredibly thick and moisturizing but not greasy at all. It soaks into my skin. I was wondering if it was a honeymoon phase so I finished the jar, bought another one and have had the best skin of my life since. It will be hard to top this in my book.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Got this product as a sample like a year ago, and it's changed my skin's life! I hated creams, but this one is light and smells fresh. I definitely recommend giving anything by this brand a try!
Brit S.
WewokA, Ok
MIRACLE IN AN EYEDROPPER...

This isn't the Vichy Rhamnose it's the #VICHY Liftactiv SERUM10..so what you see in the image is the product I am reviewing. I guess they don't have it on #influenster because it very expensive! I was lucky enough to get a sample of it in my December #BeautyFix box! I love this #eyeserum it works to help get rid of dark circles and fine lines. It's a #serum so it's very watery and clear and has a faint #scent of roses to me.
Kelsey B.
Wowowowow I love this product. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I can tell a huge difference in my skin. It's much more firm, moisturized (not overly), and it works great with my sensitive skin. I use it during my night routine as the last step.
Amanda V.
Woodbury, MN
I'm not sure about the anti-aging properties or the price of this product for how much you actually "get" inside the packaging, but the scent is pleasant and the formula is very soft and easy to deal with. Due to the scent I think those with allergies especially in the eye area need to be careful.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This product is very high quality. It does leave my skin feeling smooth and soft, but I haven't seen the anti-aging effect. It's pretty expensive, but may be worth the price if you are looking for smooth, soft skin.
Alyssa L.
South Bend, IN
Vichy is a very expensive brand, but it is definitely worth it. I have a whole kit of Vichy skin care products and love every single one of them.
Steffi W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have been using this as my night time routine and my skin feels very smooth and fresh in the morning. Highly recommended
Jade J.
LYONS, NJ
Amazing product, actually saw a difference in my skin after the first use!! The product exceeded my expectations
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Love it! not only moisturizes perfectly but you can see a change in your skin with just a few applications.
Jill B.
I got this in a Glossybox with no instructions. Is this a face wash or an over night cream?