Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv Night Rhamnose 5% uploaded by Lorna W.Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv Night Rhamnose 5% uploaded by Lorna W.Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv Night Rhamnose 5% uploaded by dounia a.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Derm Source Technology. new. complete anti-wrinkle and firming care. lasting lifting effect. tested on sensitive skin. paraben free Major Scientific Progress: Scientific research has identified a source of young skin, a vital layer of the skin that helps generate fresh new cells in all surface layers. Vichy Exclusive Innovation - 7 US Pat. Pending: For the first time, RHAMNOSE, an anti-wrinkle ingredient at 5% concentration, has been shown to help stimulate this source of young skin. New-Liftactive complete anti-wrinkle and firmi. see more...

• How long until you notice it begin to start working and a lifter ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good moisturizer, would this work for my ...1 Answers
Amber G.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
'This product is amazing! My skin absorbs the cream in really quickly and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. I've noticed improvements in my skin as soon as I started using this product.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Chula Vista, CA
All Vichy products are amazing! Wake up with my face feeling so soft. I love the entire line that's pink as well. They are affordable for the quality of skincare that it is.
Carmel A.
Carmel A.
I received the day cream as a sample and decided to try this one as well. I love it! My skin is so happy! So glad i tried it!
I use this every night and can tell a big difference! Wonderful product, highly recommend!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I had received the day cream and loved it so much I bought the night and love it!
Kelsie  A.
Kelsie A.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect nighttime product to guarantee that you will wake up with glowing skin.  It was so effective in giving me soft and smooth skin.  Slather this on at night and let it do all the work.  The packaging is nice and sleek and makes me feel like a true French beauty guru!
member-7fe1a
member-7fe1a
Very light scent and non greasy feel after use with my night routine. Fresh baby face in the morning. Meet all my expectations. Very gentle on my skin. First used it as a sample from Glossybox.
Farah A.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product!..use it every night and your skin looks amazing the next morning! Gives a firm, clear and overall glow to ur skin!...been using it for years now!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
All can say is wow. This cream makes my face so bright and it looks like it's glowing from the inside, and it's so hydrating! It is a miracle product.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I love this like no other night moisture. This is the best I have used and my face stays soft even when I wake up. It's so soft I don't want to wash my face. I would buy this again. I received a sample in a past Glossybox and I am INLOVE! I recommend.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good moisturizer, would this work for my skin type? I have oily skin
Nate G.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
How long until you notice it begin to start working and a lifter feeling? I'm using Lancome's le lift cremes.and I feel results in those within a week or two. I love vichy products and have used em for over a year now. But haven't tried this one yet.