Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv Night Rhamnose 5% uploaded by Lorna W.Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv Night Rhamnose 5% uploaded by Lorna W.Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv Night Rhamnose 5% uploaded by dounia a.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Derm Source Technology. new. complete anti-wrinkle and firming care. lasting lifting effect. tested on sensitive skin. paraben free Major Scientific Progress: Scientific research has identified a source of young skin, a vital layer of the skin that helps generate fresh new cells in all surface layers. Vichy Exclusive Innovation - 7 US Pat. Pending: For the first time, RHAMNOSE, an anti-wrinkle ingredient at 5% concentration, has been shown to help stimulate this source of young skin. New-Liftactive complete anti-wrinkle and firmi. see more...

• How long until you notice it begin to start working and a lifter ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good moisturizer, would this work for my ...1 Answers
member-7fe1a
Very light scent and non greasy feel after use with my night routine. Fresh baby face in the morning. Meet all my expectations. Very gentle on my skin. First used it as a sample from Glossybox.
Susan L.
Point, TX
Used a sample when I was in Las Vegas. The desert air was really drying and this night cream was very effective at relieving the flakes and tightness. Nice scent, creamy texture but not too greasy. I had to get the full size as soon as I got home and have been using it every night.
Kelsie  A.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect nighttime product to guarantee that you will wake up with glowing skin.  It was so effective in giving me soft and smooth skin.  Slather this on at night and let it do all the work.  The packaging is nice and sleek and makes me feel like a true French beauty guru!
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product!..use it every night and your skin looks amazing the next morning! Gives a firm, clear and overall glow to ur skin!...been using it for years now!
Carmel A.
I received the day cream as a sample and decided to try this one as well. I love it! My skin is so happy! So glad i tried it!
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
It works, immediately! It's crazy that something that claims so much actually improves your skin, improves elasticity and feels so nice on the skin. Not sticky, not greasy, not slimey, it simply sinks right into your skin and stays soft. You have to continue using it all the time to see the results last but it's truly one of the few anti aging creams I've tried that works fantastically.
Influenster M.
I love this like no other night moisture. This is the best I have used and my face stays soft even when I wake up. It's so soft I don't want to wash my face. I would buy this again. I received a sample in a past Glossybox and I am INLOVE! I recommend.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
All can say is wow. This cream makes my face so bright and it looks like it's glowing from the inside, and it's so hydrating! It is a miracle product.
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this night moisturizer! I thought I found the holy grail with another brand, I was completely wrong. This makes your skin feel soooo good. Feels great on the skin and not so heavy. The texture is nice and doesn't leave your face greasy or oily. Feels clean on the face and very hydrating. This works wonders. And I will most definitely continue purchasing this product over and over again.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I had received the day cream and loved it so much I bought the night and love it!
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long until you notice it begin to start working and a lifter feeling? I'm using Lancome's le lift cremes.and I feel results in those within a week or two. I love vichy products and have used em for over a year now. But haven't tried this one yet.
Valerie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good moisturizer, would this work for my skin type? I have oily skin