Vichy Laboratoires LiftActiv CxP UV Bio-Lifting Daily Care Anti-Wrinkle & Firming SPF 20

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Visible wrinkle correction + lasting lift** Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20 Peptide2 + Continuous-Release Vitamin C* Allergy Tested Innovation:  Bio-lifting Action Effective ingredients :  Peptide2 shown to stimulate the production of collagen**** + continuous-release Vitamin C*.  UVA/UVB sunscreen protection.  This product, with SPF 20 sunscreen, also provides protection from the UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. Clinical results: Immediately, skin feels re-tightened and smoothed.  Wrinkles continuously diminish.  Skin is deeply regenerated*** and looks lifted and firmer. Anti-wrinkle and firming effectiveness measured under dermatological control. Comfortable, lightweight lotion.  Non-greasy texture, non-sticky. With fortifying and soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water. The Vichy Commitment Al see more...

Joelma R.
Brooklyn, NY
Over the years I have tried every brand and formula imaginable with varying degrees of success. Vichy is by far the best. Applies like a lotion and vanishes into your skin, yet still provides superior protection. Does not clog pores or annoy with terrible fragrance.
TIFFANY R.
I love all the beauty products but this one by far is my favorite it is a little pricey but it's well worth it it goes a long way it definitely not my expectations and I will be purchasing the again this was my first time using the product and I would absolutely recommend it to others
Alycia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my allure beauty box. It says that a one ounce bottle of product is $67. It works well, but I would not spend $70 for this product. Maybe $30 max.
Kátia d.
Rua 08, Quadra 12, Lote 21 Bairro: Parque Sol Nascente Luziania-GO Brazil
Muito bom este produto da vichy! amo usar ele no rosto!!! Fico sem a pele oleosa! E ainda tem fator de proteção 20! Recomendo!!!
zeinouba B.
Tunis
Beauty Junkie Expert
These product its the gift of my mother so its like a cream or serum its daily use and have a spf 20 wich good for a daily cream the hydration its accepteable the spf too the realy reason or the title of product its normal its littealy good for the fine lines but it not work a lot i mind i not found a genieus results but genearly its a good daily cream
Neuci S.
Olha, sinceramente foi um dos melhores produtos que já usei, tanto que recomendei bastante para minha família, amigas, colegas da faculdade e elas foram lá e compraram e gostaram bastante tbm, dentre outras marcas da Vichy que é ótima e nunca deixa a desejar.
Aisha I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Vichy products ❤️ Because are really good for sensitive skin.i personality didn't use this cream but my mom used this cream, and it gives very good result..and it really helps to reduce wrinkles dark spots.  Highly recommended if you have wrinkles.
waed A.
taif
What I love about this product is so soft on the skin and when I but it on my skin I feel my skin is soper hidreiting And lefting my skin and they smell so good I think is it so pricey  but definitely it worth it so try it I recommend
Adriana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got to know this product because of my mom. She's been buying the sunscreen for years and I decided to give the brand a try. Not regretting at all! It's supper creamy and you feel protected all day long.
Suzan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was recommended for me by one of the employee at shoppers drug mart , I really didn't like it it felt heavy on my skin , and it irritated my skin , I will not buy it again