Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum, 1 fl oz

Ideal Skin Serum Helps Even Illuminate Skin Tone 2 Helps Refine Texture Pores 3 Helps Restore Youthful Complexion All Skin Types Paraben-free Demonstrated to dramatically improve skin quality, even on: Overstressed skin 1 Skin overexposed to UV rays 4 Pollution smoke-exposed skin 3 Skin affected by unbalanced diet Technological Innovation: br 11 years of research, internationally patented: our 1st ideal skin complex with [LR2412 + LHA], ingredients known to promote skin resilience against external damaging factors, and to restore a healthier skin appearance with a refinished texture on the skin s surface. Visible Results:* Instantly, skin complexion looks radiant and fresh, with a more even skin tone and a brighter color complexion. In 4 weeks, skin recovers a better quality and appears restored, pores are visibly tightened with a refined skin texture. As if

Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum, 1 fl oz!
Olney , IL
This serum smells amazing and is absolutely adorable in its pretty pink bottle. I however didn’t like how it left my skin sticky and didn’t seem to absorb into the skin like it should. I don’t think I used too much just one squirt the product might have been older though since I bought it off of another person.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I receive a small of this brand and let me tell you, this worked amazing for my skin. I’m very oily and I like to apply this for my night time routine and it smells very nice and works amazing, the next morning my skin feels very hydrating and glowingly.
Fort Lee, NJ
Serun realmente delicioso para la piel. Me gusta cuidar mucho de mi piel y se que todas las mujeres queremos una piel hermosa pero a veces es difícil de conseguirlo pero con estos productos se puede lograr teniendo siempre una rutina de cada día
Rhinelander, WI
This makes my skin flawlessss! This brand always has amazing results. Always gives me soft skin I seen results within a few days of use. How did I ever survive all them years without this?
Cute packaging and the color is so pretty and feminine. Feel like skincare from a spa. I would make this product more affordable since it’s already sold in drugstores but hardly on sales like it’s competitors.
Houston
This product really helped brighten my skin “post baby.” After I had my daughter everything felt dull. My skin, my hair, all of it. This serum gave my skin a glow again. It feels very luxurious too, so that’s a bonus.
Northridge, CA
If you have dull skin, this is the serum for you. It has caffeine and licorice root extract which brightens skin and gives you a natural radiance. Vichy is a great brand and has something for literally everyone. It’s also allergy tested, non-comedogenic, and every product contains thermal spring water from the volcanoes in France, which delivers minerals into the skin
Hanover, MN
I really like the Vichy brand. I purchased this serum along with the Idealia Life night cream. First of all, the serum in light and absorbs well. It also smells nice. I did feel like it left a little bit of a tacky feeling on my face which I didn't especially care for. I still have this serum in my rotation, but don't find myself reaching for it that often.
The serum has a very soft and silky texture. It goes on smoothly and feels great on your skin. However its not one of my favorite products. I barely noticed any difference in the condition of my skin. It was just an extra step in my skincare regime
Mansfield , TX
I bought this serum on clearance on a whim and I’m glad I did. I don't care for the smell too much, but the way this makes my skin feel is so worth it. It keeps my skin soft and glowy. Haven’t decided if it’s worth the $44 at full price yet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
new castle
8 months ago
Jessie D. • 5 months ago
Yes, it’s a good general serum or it skin dullness is your main concern.