Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum, 1 fl oz

Ideal Skin Serum Helps Even Illuminate Skin Tone 2 Helps Refine Texture Pores 3 Helps Restore Youthful Complexion All Skin Types Paraben-free Demonstrated to dramatically improve skin quality, even on: Overstressed skin 1 Skin overexposed to UV rays 4 Pollution smoke-exposed skin 3 Skin affected by unbalanced diet Technological Innovation: br 11 years of research, internationally patented: our 1st ideal skin complex with [LR2412 + LHA], ingredients known to promote skin resilience against external damaging factors, and to restore a healthier skin appearance with a refinished texture on the skin s surface. Visible Results:* Instantly, skin complexion looks radiant and fresh, with a more even skin tone and a brighter color complexion. In 4 weeks, skin recovers a better quality and appears restored, pores are visibly tightened with a refined skin texture. As if

Start your review of Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum, 1 fl oz!
Brasília
The first time I tried this, I thought "This is soooo sparkly! How is THIS a serum? Like, lol wat?" and I wasn't really sure what to make of it. The texture is not thin or runny like other serums, and it almost becomes tacky when it's applied. Strange, I thought, and dismissed it, but I had to figure out a way to use it. I've started loving this product because it is amazing when you mix it with foundation! I've tried with with and without mixing my foundation with it, and I must admit I see a difference in how my foundation looks and wears with this mixed in. I would only purchase this if I got a deal on though, but I do like what's happening when I've been applying it the way I have!
This serum smells absolutely amazing, glides on easily and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. I have been using this for about 5-6 months and haven't noticed any extra radiance, but my skin is very very soft all the time, feels hydrated and smooth after using this product. Not sure if I will repurchase as the claims for a more radiant complexion are not surfacing, but I still enjoy using this as my daytime serum under makeup for texture reduction, hydration and to make my skin baby soft.
My favorite multi purpose serum of all time! The texture, the feel on the skin, the glow and most of all the results! Your skin glows instantly because of the pink and gold specs inside the serum. The LR2412 and LHA make your skin so soft and smooth out all fine lines and rough patches! I would wear this all by itself during the day and with a hydrating cream on top at night!
I have been using this product for over a month and I have to say I have seen an improvement in my skin overall. I have much fewer blemishes and break outs and I feel that my skin is smoother in texture overall. I use this as a primer before I put on my foundation so my skin is really well hydrated. I think if you have serious acne or skin problems this won't fix it. But as a daily care an maintenance for normal skin it definately helps keep skin healthy and clear.
I use the daycream and the skin sleep nightcream for the same line and my skin has never been in a more excellent condition then.This serum is lightweight but hydrating. It has a rosy mother-of-pearl color which actually makes your complexion even out and look healthy. It plumps up fine lines ever so slighty, but I do see a little difference. I love the pump, but unfortunately the bottle isn't transparant so you never know when you're going to run out.I will keep purchasing, a lovely serum that does what is promises.
Millet, AB
I really, really like this stuff. It is thin (but goes a long way - one pump will do my whole face and my neck) and it really is like sleep in a bottle. It makes my skin less dull and makes me look more alive/well rested. The smell is a bit strong (and fairly sweet) but the product itself is non-irritating and the results are instant. If you work shifts (like I do) this is a must have!
Sanluri
I received a champion of Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum. This is a serum that moisturizes the skin and perfects it also makes it more fresh and rested. The price is average and the quality of the product is very good, it is cheaper than other brands. We say it is an effective product but are not visible so many changes in the face. But the skin remains more nourished and young. I love this brand, but if you want to achieve more substantial results must continue with treatment. I have oily skin and this serum promises to tighten pores. Nice, hydrating serum That gives a glow to the skin. Vichy Idealia has a very good fragrance. It makes the skin more radiant and you can also use before the make-up. Idealia LIFE SERUM is suitable for all skin types, tightens pores and brightens the complexion. This is an effective serum that can improve the quality of skin, even the one damaged by small excesses of daily life: lack of sleep, daily stress, smoke and pollution, over-exposure to UV rays, an unbalanced diet. Serum also suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. It 'been formulated to reduce the risk of allergy. After several applications the complexion looks brighter, fresher, more uniform, the skin is smoother. In four weeks, the features are as well rested, the narrow pores. The texture is light, pleasant and soft. It is not greasy and is not sticky. It can be used alone or before the usual daily treatment, depending on the needs of the skin. Avoid the eye area. To its use as the traits they will be rested.
Ayrshire
Gorgeous serum. Had a lovely texture and left my skin, not only feeling smoother and more hydrated, but looking it. I feel it could be a staple in my skincare routine. Will buy it again without a doubt!
I don't know about this serum... I don't really know how to explain but it doesn't do much for my skin. Also if I put it on just after the peeling when my skin is a bit more sensitive, it really stings. Price is also really high, almost 40 euros, all other Vichy serums are cheaper. I don't know the reason behind this price. I won't repurchase. I can get Vichy serum for less money and with better ingredients from their other lines (Liftactiv)
WACO
This serum is ideal for young girls who are experiencing their first signs of aging, around 20-30 years old. It is super fresh and easily absorbed by the skin. One pump was more than enough for my face. The results were good, good product. But if you are more than 30 or struggling with other skin problems you are definitely looking for something more intense.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
new castle
9 months ago
Jessie D. • 6 months ago
Yes, it’s a good general serum or it skin dullness is your main concern.