BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Helps Instantly, Visibly Correct Skin Tone Texture Helps Reduce: Dark Circles Shadows 5 Signs of Fatigue 6 Fine Lines Innovation Sensitive Skin Allergy Tested Vichy Thermal Spa Water Paraben Free Dual-Action Blur Care Beyond eyecare, beyond concealer, Vichy s 1st Ideal Blur formula dedicated to the eye contour area. Thanks to a unique combination of DRM-Bright complex + caffeine + vitamin B3, associated with instant tone and texture blurring agents. Efficacy: Visibility of dark circles - 21%, of signs of fatigue - 23%, of fine lines - 25%* Sensitive Skin: Suitable for sensitive eyes. With soothing and regenerating Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Pleasure: High-precision applicator. Texture promotes fresh, hydrating feeling. see more...

Buy on Vichy US
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love this product but not the packaging (hence the fours stars). The applicator is a rubber like spatula that you are meant to squeeze the product onto and then apply to the eyes. I found it didn't deliver the product well so I ripped the spatula out. Now I just squeeze out a small amount and apply to the eye area with finger tips. Even now it is really hard to squeeze product out of the tube. I really wish this was a pump or an easier way to apply the product.

However, the product is simply amazing. It gives a radiant pearl like sheen to the eye area that instantly combats darkness in the eye area. It is super hydrating and leaves the eye area looking lifted, well rested and smooth. It's great alone to illuminate and brighten the eye area or even under makeup like concealer etc. Love this this eye cream just not the packaging.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This is quickly becoming my favorite eye cream for dark circles etc. i did some research and for a true treatment to lighten the area and brighten the skin. You need to look for ingredients like vitamin k, kojic acid licorice root. This eye cream has licorice root and when I apply it, it brightens automatically. It also has a plastic tip spatula like tip to apply it and make sure the whole area has an even layer. It costs around 30$ at the drug store
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
I use this eye cream daily as part of my moisturizing routine. Just a little goes a long way and I've def noticed a decrease in under eye dark circles and overall tightness.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a serious relationship with this product, I’m not kidding! I have been using this Idealia Eyes for long 5 years, I use to have “dark eyes” like a “panda bear” and this really helps my problem, I use almost every night!
Shakira V.
I love this product it instantly blurs and brightens my under eyes ! My dark circles are pretty bad and this keeps my under eyes hydrated and nice I use it at night and before my makeup
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Omg this product is truly amazing! I was at cvs one day just buying toiletries and notices this product and was looking for a good nude eye moisturizer. What I love the most about this product is that it has an applicator attached to it and you just have to squeeze and apply directly under your eyes. I'm hooked! Can't live without it. I put it on every morning and really notice my under eye area tightening and brightening! This has become an essential in my skincare routine!
Salma A.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this eye cream for a week now. it feels even nicer than more expensive ones I have tried in the past. It is does multiple things- de-puffs your eyes and helps to smooth out the under eye area. It feels moisturizing and I love that it is paraben free. Highly recommend and although it is not much cheaper than the Kiehls eye cream, I feel like its gentler and worth a try before you splurge on a more expensive product.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a sample of this through CVS Pharmacy one day. My main issue with my eyes are dark circle, which I felt this didn't really lighten/brighten. It gave great moisture to the lids and I also liked that it wasn't really heavy and my skin really soaked in all the moisture! Perfect for day or night, however I don't think I would be repurchasing this since I felt like it didn't too much to help with my dark circles.
Samantha W.
nutley
This is my #1 favorite eye cream of all time. The caffeine immediately decreases puffiness and the illuminators get rid of dark circles, and brighten up my under eye. I have been using it every morning for the past 6 months and have no intention of stopping. I keep it in my bag and sometimes will pop some on if I feel like I’m looking tired. 10/10 would recommend everyone should use this eye cream.
Talita M.
Vancouver, WA
Que produto maravilhoso! Estou usando há 8 meses, e já percebi uma grande melhora em minhas olheiras e linhas finas ao redor dos olhos. Sua consistência é ótima, bem leve e fácil de espalhar, e não tem cheiro. Amo!💕
Jessica F.
Do they lines really disappear? I'm 28 with lines under my eye and it can be dark too? I bought it since I have sensitive skin
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Does this work for bags under your eyes? How does this compare with FakeUP from Benefit?
Habiba M.
Tunisie
Plz How much is this? And is it really good for Black Halos ?